She got racing stripes

nxhappy

Established Member
here is before:

20160116_145935.jpg

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Normally on a Gen2 GTS I prefer a stripe delete. I love me some blue GTS with no stripes. However on your red I actually like it better with the stripes. Good job.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
should be fine tho, I just bought a mopar set from Jegs

Gen IVs are tough because of the way the half-shafts are attached. If I were to finally do it, I would take it up to Woodhouse and let them fool with it.

blk02edge

Established Member
Gen IVs are tough because of the way the half-shafts are attached. If I were to finally do it, I would take it up to Woodhouse and let them fool with it.
yea ours (now my dads) gen 2 has zero whine, curious how different the tranny ratios are but the couple of times I drove a gen 4 they felt like they lacked bottom end, don't think id change that for open track racing

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
yea ours (now my dads) gen 2 has zero whine, curious how different the tranny ratios are but the couple of times I drove a gen 4 they felt like they lacked bottom end, don't think id change that for open track racing

The stock ones do. Mine isn't too bad with the mods, but a lot of my near tracks I'm between gears all the time so it's kinda annoying.

johnkn

Established Member
I REALLY want to put 3.55's in mine, but I'm nervous about getting gear whine.

Mark J. At Woodhouse will hook you up, there should be zero whine. They did the 3.55 Quaife, MCS, Paxton, polished intake, etc. on mine. I'm 2000 miles away and they are the only shop I let work on my car, I ship it to them when needed. Good luck

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Looks great OP... she needs some new shoes though!
OP
I got some Gen V Venoms for that ass in Semi Gloss black, its been ceramic coated too for easier cleaning. I need to dump the wheels to fund the track wheels or ACR wheels. Damn Forgelines have me broke! :(

nxhappy

Established Member
OP
I got some Gen V Venoms for that ass in Semi Gloss black, its been ceramic coated too for easier cleaning. I need to dump the wheels to fund the track wheels or ACR wheels. Damn Forgelines have me broke! :(
I didn't forget about cha man. Right now I'm sticking with the stockers because the rubber is still good. So I'm going to wear them out. Probably gonna be a year or so before I can afford some wheels lol.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I do agree with whoever said before that a very thin black pinstripe on the outsides of the stripes would really help it *pop*

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I do agree with whoever said before that a very thin black pinstripe on the outsides of the stripes would really help it *pop*

That is not a Viper thing though, definitely more in the Mustang/Camaro crowd.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I made this for you to help illustrate. :)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 71

Users who are viewing this thread