Shark Week

ff500

Established Member
Tonight's episode is on the Cape just a few miles from where I my house is. I've taken my boat up to Chatham's Monomoy Island, we anchor or nudge up on the sand bars and hang out for the day. I have not seen any great whites but have seen many seals.

SOCOMech

Established Member
So what you're saying is that you would vouch for this particular show as having real people and non-shoddy-photoshop pics, unlike that Megalodon bs from last night?

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Tonight's episode is on the Cape just a few miles from where I my house is. I've taken my boat up to Chatham's Monomoy Island, we anchor or nudge up on the sand bars and hang out for the day. I have not seen any great whites but have seen many seals.

Where there are seals there are sharks..:banana:

coposrv

Established Member

Where are you exactly? My girlfriends parents have a house in west Yarmouth and her uncle has a compound in Dennis. We switch weekends going to her place then staying on my dads boat in Newport.

And x2 on that megladon bs.

ff500

Established Member
Yes, I will vouch for it. I don't even go in the water anymore! I almost sunk my boat off monomoy point, the shoals and rips are tough, its like being in a washing machine

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I'm home and been flipping back and would rather jump out my window then finish watching a mechanical sharkzilla chomp through styrofoam. Sofaking stoopid...

UncleDan

Established Member

They are here. Someone's going to get ripped up bad one day.

ff500

Established Member
Where are you exactly? My girlfriends parents have a house in west Yarmouth and her uncle has a compound in Dennis. We switch weekends going to her place then staying on my dads boat in Newport.

And x2 on that megladon bs.

I'm in West Yarmouth right near seagull beach.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So what you're saying is that you would vouch for this particular show as having real people and non-shoddy-photoshop pics, unlike that Megalodon bs from last night?

So you watched that, too. I was hoping (naively) that I'd actually see the beast. But no. It was like watch a Big Foot documentary. LOL!

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Shark Week is the coolest thing ever. Megalodon is the coolest thing ever.

Land shark (Late '70's Saturday Night Live)

Snow Shark (Calvin & Hobbes)

What do you call a sub-atomic black hole that eats quarks? Shuark!

Speaking of which, my Bluray copy of Sharknado should be here any day, now.

01GTB

Established Member
Discovery has even managed to fugg up Shark Week. After that Megalodon thing last night I turned away. Turned it back over tonight and it's 'Voodoo Sharks.'

TV has gone to complete shit. Take something that is remotely educational and turn it into dramatic "reality" television.

Sapperstang

Established Member
So you watched that, too. I was hoping (naively) that I'd actually see the beast. But no. It was like watch a Big Foot documentary. LOL!

How would that be possible? They have been extinct for millions of years.

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
Discovery has even managed to fugg up Shark Week. After that Megalodon thing last night I turned away. Turned it back over tonight and it's 'Voodoo Sharks.'

TV has gone to complete shit. Take something that is remotely educational and turn it into dramatic "reality" television.

You win.... highest great post:total post ratio on SVTP:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread