*SHAFTED* By Pauls High Performance

starscream

Established Member
That's okay if that's what you meant, just making sure you weren't recommending he skip and not pay his minimum monthly payment on the balance.

jspalmer01

Established Member
Call your CC company and dispute the charges. Explain the situation. They will remove the charges you are disputing from your bill. Then they will call PHP and arbitrate the claim. In the meantime continue to pay your monthly bills to the CC company. I have always done well going this route. Good luck.

Jester

-------------
Established Member
My dealings with them for my intake spacer was fine, but this just plain sux. Everyone call and complain!

mike01svt

Established Member
add me to the list... i was gonna order some bushings and an IRS brace... not anymore...

99SVTcobraVERT

thanks for heads up, im behind you bro. i was just about to place an order for same parts as mike01svt and few other thigns i couldnt get down here. but their are other companies for these things. if we dont stick together,then there isnt much point of having a forum! :fm: :cuss: :mj: :nono:

Wraith

Established Member
Glad I didn't order anything from them for my rebuild. I'll make sure I never order anything from them in the future as well. Down with PHP!!!

99SVTcobraVERT

i just read the one over at modular and of course PHP is going to take the stance that they were right and got screwed somehow. BUT until i see a copy of when this SAME guy ordered and when he sent it back and there is month in between the order and return i will stick on side of fellow svtperf bro

Wraith

Established Member
He said, she said. These situations are always tricky and I deal with them all the time in the bar industry. I was quick to jump on the bandwagon against PHP, but now I am not so sure. Unless you know firsthand experience, it's hard to judge these things. I'd say research any decisions to buy or not to buy and evaluate it for yourself. JMO.

Users who are viewing this thread