Shady deal on this low miler?

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
Mine does not. I am pretty sure the cars are dipped so I don't see how primer could be seen. If that was the case, you would be able to see the primer inside the cabin when the interior is removed which you cannot.
The paint is sprayed on not dipped, and I have several parts cars with the interior removed and you can see primer in lots of places, where paint was not sprayed. Let me know if you need pics. I also know a guy who worked for ford, until 97' as a painter , who did touch-ups and minor repairs, for when the robot sprayers messed up or there were flaws.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
I could see primer on certain lower parts of the engine bay in my teal 93. I'll have to look at my red one closer.

SRV1

Established Member
Behind the strut towers are usually not painted well. Mine you can see the primer.

James

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
The paint is sprayed on not dipped, and I have several parts cars with the interior removed and you can see primer in lots of places, where paint was not sprayed. Let me know if you need pics. I also know a guy who worked for ford, until 97' as a painter , who did touch-ups and minor repairs, for when the robot sprayers messed up or there were flaws.

interesting. I have had all of my interior out on more than one occasion (ok so I am anal about my carpet, it gets replaced around every two years) and there are no primer spots anywhere in the cabin with everything removed but the dash.
No primer areas inside the engine bay either. I removed all that egr solenoid bs off my car a few years ago so you can see well in that area.

Users who are viewing this thread