shady 2.0 cypher *hiphop heads come in*

04cobra13

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDd1gvQ_wgo"]2011 bet awards FULL shady eminem cypher 2.0 - YouTube[/nomedia]

2 sick, Eminen comes off like the old Em,plus 2 of my top 10 mc's of all time Crooked I and Royce da 5'9 just murder it....SLaughterhouse!!!!!!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh man... Its been so long since i heard hip hop that wasnt garbage. Great stuff. Thanks 4 posting.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
That was sick, but I can't ever look at that beat the same ever since Juiced ripped it on that beat in a freestyle. By the way they all had good verses and the 1st guy was sick!

Last edited:

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Ortiz did it hard too...nice rip to lil wayne, who is just good for beats these days..and having other mc's on his stuff. The hottest son on his new album is "outro"..only because he has a small verse lol.

UncleAnt

Established Member
you could have atleast posted the quality video lol

[ame=http://vimeo.com/30509290]Shady Records 2.0 Boys 2011 Cypher (Uncut) on Vimeo[/ame]

tophand

Established Member
Probably one of the best collaborations put out in a while. Joel Ortiz and eminem did big things.

C-Tidda

Established Member
This has to be the illest BET Cypher to date... Hip Hop in its truest form, I love it.

Last edited:

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
Em was sick...but Chris brown was what really threw me off... that boy could spit

Users who are viewing this thread