SFPH has the DUB 3.20" & 3.4" SC Pulleys in and More!

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
Not only has South Florida Pulley HQ came out with the NEW 3.20" & 3.4" DUB SC Pulleys, but we are also handing the 170 Degree Thermostats, along with 160 Degree Thermostats we have had in stock for all 03 Cobra's and Lightning's!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
South Florida Pulley HQ is "Introducing" the all New 3.20" & 3.4" DUB Supercharger Pulleys, that we recieved just yesterday, for all of those who "Do Not" want to run alot of extra Boost.

The 3.20" DUB Pulley produces 3.5 lbs. more boost over the factory 3.65" Factory 03 Cobra SC Pulley. The 3.4" DUB SC Pulley , produces only 2 lbs. more over the factory 3.65" SC Pulley.

Actually you "Do Not" need any special reprogramming done with the 3.4" DUB SC Pulley unit. However, if anyone were to use the 3.20" SC Pulley unit , I would still invest in a Performance Chip for Optimal Performance.

For those of you wanting to purchase the New Lower Crank Pulleys, in a 2 lb. , 4 lb. , 6 lb. Application, you can also use the DUB Upper SC Pulley Unit.

Example: 6 lb. Lower Crank Pulley and DUB 3.4" Upper Pulley will produce total boost output (with Performance Chip) 7.5 to 8 lbs. Boost at Wide Open Throttle.

Example: 4 lb. Lower Crank Pulley & 3.20" DUB Upper Pulley unit will produce total boost output ( with Performance Chip) 7 to 7.5 lbs. Boost at Wide Open Throttle.

Example 2: 2lb. Lower Pulley and the 2.93" DUB Upper Pulley Unit will produce total boost (with Performance Chip) 6 to 7 lbs. Boost at Wide Open Throttle.

Hope this helps, as if you own a Forced Air Induction Engine Vehicle, you Tune Boost at the Track, for Optimal and Efficient Performance Gains & lower ET's , verses Naturally Aspirated Engine Vehicles "Tweaking" outside the PCM variables for lower ET Timeslips!

You can check out the New DUB SC Pulley units at this URL:

http://www.southfloridapulleyhq.com...roducts_dub.htm

Last edited:

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Very nice Terry. You seem to be able to produce quality products every time. Keep up the good work. I do have a question for you. I think in an earlier post you said that SFPHQ was going to try and make some intakes for the '03. Is this still true? If so, when should we expect them to be ready and how much will they be? Thanks a bunch.

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
WYD_TRKR,

This is purely a question in "your opinion mode" :) If you had your druthers, would you replace the bottom pulley or the top pulley, cost not being a factor.

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
Originally posted by Z06_2002
WYD_TRKR,

This is purely a question in "your opinion mode" :) If you had your druthers, would you replace the bottom pulley or the top pulley, cost not being a factor.

Z06_2002 , opinions are just that, fact is another thing. When you have a vehicle like the 03 Cobra, there is a wider selection of Supercharger Pulley combinations, that fit different people Performance needs. We at SFPHQ take this under serious consideration , when recommending either the Upper SC Pulley route, or using a combination to get the total amount of boost and Ultimate Performance gains , our customers want or need.

Not taking into consideration of which combination would work better for me or you, would be strictly up to the customers needs and what Performance Versatility his demands meet. Myself, I would choose either a 2 or 4 lb. Lower Crank Pulley and use the DUB 3.2" or 2.93" Upper SC Pulley to reach the boost levels I would want my car to perform at. But also basing my decison on this conbination for it to work with sensible boost levels, to know when you are going to experience high a boost level that could be Dangerous to cause internal damage to these engines.

Further, I see 16 lbs. of total boost out of these MP112 Superchargers, with the proper tuning etc. and not having any performance or engine problems, given the necessary precautionary measures have been taken care of along the way, to assure maximum performance.

I posted the information in this thread, using the different combinations of utilizing not only the DUB SC Pulley Unit, but also showed the comparisons , working with different sized Lower Crank Pulleys as well. It is entirely up to the individuals needs on what combination he or she would be confortable with.

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTVenom
Very nice Terry. You seem to be able to produce quality products every time. Keep up the good work. I do have a question for you. I think in an earlier post you said that SFPHQ was going to try and make some intakes for the '03. Is this still true? If so, when should we expect them to be ready and how much will they be? Thanks a bunch.

SVTVenom, thanks for the nice comments on our company, as we do strive to come out with newly innovated products for the 03 Cobra market, as well as the other vehicles we pecialize in. Also, the Single Blade Throttle Bodies will be available the middle of this month , along with a completely redesigned Intake Plenum for those who want to experience more horsepower, when running higher levels of boost. Hope this helps, as these Plenums will be Powder Coated to match the Supercharger and the Throttle Bodies will all come with "Cobra" engraving on them in a really nice High Polished finish.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by WYD_TRKR
Also, the Single Blade Throttle Bodies will be available the middle of this month , along with a completely redesigned Intake Plenum for those who want to experience more horsepower, when running higher levels of boost. Hope this helps, as these Plenums will be Powder Coated to match the Supercharger and the Throttle Bodies will all come with "Cobra" engraving on them in a really nice High Polished finish.
Any dyno numbers you'd like to share with us on this?:D

Do you have any 2.93" non-DUB pulleys? I don't want the 2.8" as we have crappy gas in CA. I want to put it on once and have no intention of swapping it smaller. I want it as stock appearing, read warranty saving, as possible!

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Originally posted by WYD_TRKR
SVTVenom, thanks for the nice comments on our company, as we do strive to come out with newly innovated products for the 03 Cobra market, as well as the other vehicles we pecialize in. Also, the Single Blade Throttle Bodies will be available the middle of this month , along with a completely redesigned Intake Plenum for those who want to experience more horsepower, when running higher levels of boost. Hope this helps, as these Plenums will be Powder Coated to match the Supercharger and the Throttle Bodies will all come with "Cobra" engraving on them in a really nice High Polished finish.

SWEET!!! Terry, you are a true pimp man. Keep up the good work! :burnout:

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
Any dyno numbers you'd like to share with us on this?:D

Do you have any 2.93" non-DUB pulleys? I don't want the 2.8" as we have crappy gas in CA. I want to put it on once and have no intention of swapping it smaller. I want it as stock appearing, read warranty saving, as possible!

We do no offer the 2.93" Press-on SC Pulley, as all we have is the 2.80" Press-ons. As for the New Single Blade Throttle bodies that will be available later this month, Yes, the Dyno numbers are in place already. The tested unit has produced 11 RWHP on a Bone Stock 03 Cobra. We also expect around 15 to 18 total dyno horsepower with the other modifications from our Performance Packages we offer, from the Stage 1 to the Stage 3 Performance Packages we offer at this time. We will also be incorporating this New Throttle Body into our a Stage 3 & Stage 4 packages, being available around the first of November. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
WYD_TRKR,

Are you seeing a lot of people having problems w/ your puller tool? There's a local guy here said it flexed quite a bit and then broke while trying to get his pulley off. Can he just send it back?

Thanks!

FastCobra

Established Member
Is there advantages to changing out either the upper or lower pulley? I know what you are saying about doing both to get a desired boost level. I hear its easier to do the top pulley, so why not do that if you just want X amount of boost and can achieve it by swapping out the top instead of the bottom. I hope I didnt confuse you?

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
Originally posted by FastCobra
Is there advantages to changing out either the upper or lower pulley? I know what you are saying about doing both to get a desired boost level. I hear its easier to do the top pulley, so why not do that if you just want X amount of boost and can achieve it by swapping out the top instead of the bottom. I hope I didnt confuse you?

FastCobra , personal opinons are not important here, but personal preference is! Meaning, what ever works good for One 03 Cobra owner, might not be good for someone else. It is much easier to change the DUB Upper Supercharger Pulley on any Eaton supercharged vehicle, verses one with a Lower Crank Pulley.

You go to the track to Dial In your car, on all Forced Air Induction vehicles, you actually Dial them in, with changing to a Smaller or Larger Supercharger Pulley, fully dependant upon the ambient temperatures etc. Hope this helps, as even my personal preference is changing the Upper Supercharger Pulleys at the track, for obtaining Optimal Performance gains under Wide Open Throttle.

Users who are viewing this thread