Setting up a Lawrence Meet/BBQ

203Cree

Established Member
count me in, if my truck is done by then. hopefully it will be, hahaha

Nevermind, got er done today. I'll be there

Last edited:

203Cree

Established Member
So this is like five days away, anyone a deff yet? I'll be goin if it's still happinin, and I'm gonna try and get some of the MKLO guys out there. We need to do somethin, I haven't been to a good gatherin since the middle of last month. Lets make it happen.

2FastMonts

Established Member
I'm definitely in! Just trying to figure out who is going with me. I assume that TurboSnake03 (Jason) is in but I'm not sure. I'm bringing a friend with me. If anyone has a baseball/softball glove bring it!!! I'm bringing my glove and six softballs. I asked my wife if she wanted to go and bring our daughter but she said no. :loser: :-D :rollseyes

Dave

Sonic03svt

Established Member
I was looking forward to meeting some new people, but it looks like I overlooked a bachelor party that we're having Saturday, so...I won't make it. Hopefully next time I can meet up with some of you.

Jason

2FastMonts

Established Member
Ok...So how many people are definitely in? If it's only going to be a few people then I'm not going to drive all the way out there. By the way...There is a cruise night at Johnnie Ray's in Lee's Summit on Saturday night if anyone is interested. I went about a month ago and there were quite a few cars out there.

Dave

203Cree

Established Member
Allright, pending anymore problems, I'm in. Dave, we could meet up and leave from here, I'm just west of Jason. Lemme know.

Laters
Rob

POP TOP

Banned
Cool. Just kidding, I don't think I've ever had to get up that early, keep working those birds.

ZimStang

Established Member
ill be running a little late, ill probably end up there at 1 or so cause something came up and I had to go home to Iowa... but im leaving early in the morning to get there, see you all there

203Cree

Established Member
Hey guys, I was talkin to POP TOP and we remembered that it's grad weekend in Lawrence This weekend. I dunno what everyone else thinks, but I know traffic is gonna be a nightmare. Just somethin to think about.

ZimStang

Established Member
well i just fried a bearing on my cooling fan and im stuck in iowa till later tommorow, so unfortunately i cant make it... this really blows cause ive been looking forward to it for a while now.

Users who are viewing this thread