seth rogen/evan goldberg to make SNES vs Sega movie

mrlrd1

Established Member
Yes! Couldn't stop playing NHL 92 thru 96 NHL Hockey series. Sick

NHL 94!!!!! :rockon:

It had 32X + Sega CD.

32X was a waste. I bought it solely for Virtua Racing and Virtua Fighter. The Sega CD was definitely worth it.

Had an SNES too and played the crap out of Donkey Kong, Starfox, and MarioKart though. Both Systems were very fun.

I have a SNES with only one game: MarioKart. The original is still the best.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Lets not forget possibly the worst launch lineup ever! 2 freaking games……
They did have the greatest FPS and multi player game in its time that started something new and games today still dont have the spark this game have in its time. A lot of playstation fans were even jealous of it.

Goldeneye 007…..

Somewhat.

Goldeneye still holds its popularity due to games like Wolfenstein, Doom and Quake. Goldeneye just brought it to the console finally.

IcE

Established Member
Oh man I have all of these systems, don't have the NES hooked up at the moment but Mario 3, what a game.

Just picked up an SNES myself about a month ago, too many A list games on this system not to relive them. F-Zero still has to be hands down one of my favorite games of all time. Just something about it.

I grew up a Genesis kid however, still remember all the great games I used to play as a kid. I still have it hooked up to this day to play games like Toe Jam and Earl and some of the old Sonic games. Not to mention a little NBA Jam as well. One of games I'm surprised no one has mentioned though is Gunstar Heroes. Classic shoot em up for the Genesis. :rockon:

I disagree about the Nintendo 64 being a disappointment however. Maybe considering the hype and that only about 300 games were released for it. I had a blast playing all the multiplayer games as a kid and still play Mario Kart and Mario Party to this day. Gotta love the fact they included 4 controller ports standard.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Supernes ftw! Although I used to borrow my friends genesis to play sonic 2. Beat that game as a kid, and now as an adult I haven't been able to defeat the final boss lol.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Oh man I have all of these systems, don't have the NES hooked up at the moment but Mario 3, what a game.

Just picked up an SNES myself about a month ago, too many A list games on this system not to relive them. F-Zero still has to be hands down one of my favorite games of all time. Just something about it.

I grew up a Genesis kid however, still remember all the great games I used to play as a kid. I still have it hooked up to this day to play games like Toe Jam and Earl and some of the old Sonic games. Not to mention a little NBA Jam as well. One of games I'm surprised no one has mentioned though is Gunstar Heroes. Classic shoot em up for the Genesis. :rockon:

I disagree about the Nintendo 64 being a disappointment however. Maybe considering the hype and that only about 300 games were released for it. I had a blast playing all the multiplayer games as a kid and still play Mario Kart and Mario Party to this day. Gotta love the fact they included 4 controller ports standard.

Genesis had so many good titles.

SubTerrania
Desert/Jungle/Urban Strike
Batman / Batman Returns
Xmen and Xmen 2: clone wars
Toejam & Earl
Zombies ate my Neighbors
Rocket Knight Adventures
VectorMan

I can sit here for hours and think of awesome Genesis games.

Plus this one thing, SEGA ****ING CHANNEL. Streaming games to your console in ****ing 1995. The only thing it was lacking was servers and online multiplayer and holy shit they wouldve stumbled upon something crazy back then.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Ahh yes SNES, put thousands of hours on Super Mario World, All-Stars, Super Metroid, Zelda a Link to the Past, Star Fox, Donkey Kong, Mega Man X, Mario Kart, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, X-Men Mutan Apocalypse.

Man there were a ton of great games back then. No DLC or patches needed. Just good ol fun games, high replay value with local multiplayer. Couldn't ask for anything better.

you sir have good taste in snes games. you just named probably 70% of the really good games that are a must for any snes collection. a couple more solid games are mario world 2: yoshis island and donkey kong 2 and 3. Ive been playing some of these games recently and I must say, they are just as fun as when i was a kid and they've aged extremely well.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
still have my snes. i sold a few of the games in high school though so dont have many left. FZero, Mario Kart, Zelda, and many more games were great

my good friend had genesis with every game made for it. id play on it all the time. Sonic was great. also enjoyed Bimini Run. many others i cant recall at the moment. i wanted a Genesis too. just went for SNES instead

You obviously never played Turok or MarioKart 64.

:rockon: two awesome games and many more.

007 also loved Star Wars pod racer game. still have my N64 and all the games

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
nintendo dropped the ball with gamecube and wii systems. Nin SNES N64 all epically great. Sega gamegear destroyed the original nin gameboy was the shit. jurassic park and xmen all the way. Sega genisis was not bad, but knew very few that had it.

I miss the video game days!

Users who are viewing this thread