nxhappy

Established Member
no ****in way brosefs !

OG Nintendo FTWFW ! LINK !

Jroc

Established Member
no ****in way brosefs !

OG Nintendo FTWFW ! LINK !

This. Good old fashion, regular/original NES FTMFW.

Nintendo has some great games:

Super Mario Brothers, and Super Mario Brothers 3, Legend of Zelda, Contra, Metroid, Duckhunt, Donkey Kong, The Karate Kid, Final Fantasy, Mega Man 1-6, Metal Gear, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Skate or Die, Paperboy Ninja Gaiden, Tetris, Double Dragon, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle games, and so on and so forth.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Was a Genesis boy but only because that's what I had. To be completely fair the SNES did have better games. Looking forward to this movie!

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Ahh yes SNES, put thousands of hours on Super Mario World, All-Stars, Super Metroid, Zelda a Link to the Past, Star Fox, Donkey Kong, Mega Man X, Mario Kart, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, X-Men Mutan Apocalypse.

Man there were a ton of great games back then. No DLC or patches needed. Just good ol fun games, high replay value with local multiplayer. Couldn't ask for anything better.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
nintendo 64 sucked....mainly because the controllers were the worst design in the history of anything designed.
Lets not forget possibly the worst launch lineup ever! 2 freaking games……
They did have the greatest FPS and multi player game in its time that started something new and games today still dont have the spark this game have in its time. A lot of playstation fans were even jealous of it.

Goldeneye 007…..

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Yes! Couldn't stop playing NHL 92 thru 96 NHL Hockey series. Sick

You too?

And Mortal Kombat. And Sonic. I even loved Altered Beast lol. I'm sure there's more but can't think off the top of my head.

Had an SNES too and played the crap out of Donkey Kong, Starfox, and MarioKart though. Both Systems were very fun.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread