Serpentine Belt for Cobra

mustangparts

Because I said so...
Established Member
The '93 Cobra Motorcraft service belt is still get-able in NOS despite being discontinued. You just need to shop/search. ;-)

The tough two to find are the factory-installed '93 Cobra "R" model Motorcraft belt and the other is the factory-installed '94-'95 Cobra Motorcraft belt. The '93 Cobra "R" model's belt was never serviced and has never had a Motorcraft replacement. The '94-'95 Motorcraft service replacements do not have the "COBRA" lettering.

Here are NOS examples of both...

2belts.jpg

Last edited:

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
mustangparts said:
The '93 Cobra Motorcraft service belt is still get-able in NOS despite being discontinued. You just need to shop/search. ;-)

The tough two to find are the factory-installed '93 Cobra "R" model Motorcraft belt and the other is the factory-installed '94-'95 Cobra Motorcraft belt. The '93 Cobra "R" model's belt was never serviced and has never had a Motorcraft replacement. The '94-'95 Motorcraft service replacements do not have the "COBRA" lettering.

I have a feeling this guy knows what he is talking about ...... ever since I got my cobra last October I feel like I live at PPI. Keep up the good work!! :rockon:

mustangparts

Because I said so...
Established Member
tunedin302 said:
I have a feeling this guy knows what he is talking about ...... ever since I got my cobra last October I feel like I live at PPI. Keep up the good work!! :rockon:

Thanks...
;-)

Users who are viewing this thread