Seriously, winter can kiss my ass.

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
no worries, just remember to all you florida boys that if the ocean were to rise 1 ft you guys would go from looking like the penis to a bunch of little islands :lol1:

I'll take that chance rather than deal with snow, ice, cold, and all the other beautiful things winter brings...:beer:

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
When it snows like that, do they close schools and work? Seems like it would be hard to get somewhere like that.

yes, schools were closed for 1-2 days. wednesday and thrusday the area was pretty much shutdown. the county i live in (lake) was declared a state of emergency. many roads deemed impassable.

if anyone is familiar with chicago, this is lake shore drive and what it looked like after the storm. the storm started to hit around rush hour which created a lot of problems. accidents caused traffic to stop and the snow just kept falling and caused what you see here

abandoned-vehicles-litter-northbound-lake-shore-drive-on-wednesday-morning.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=10150135382521515&comments

spent 19hrs plowing driveways/parking lots....usually love it but man i never want to plow that much snow again :lol:

Last edited:

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
holy shit that sucks dood !!!!!!

atleast your car doesnt look like this lady`s car LOL :xpl:

lsd2.jpg

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Gotta love the 4 seasons! Not the plain it's 80 and sunny.................EVERYDAY!

Users who are viewing this thread