Seriously, winter can kiss my ass.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
When it snows like that, do they close schools and work? Seems like it would be hard to get somewhere like that.

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
I wonder how the suspension and chassis is handling all of that weight? Good luck!

mustang_guy

Established Member
Thats ****en nuts!
We got a good dumping yesterday aswell. I'm glad my car is in a heated garage under a cover cuz that hurts to see
**** winter!

ScubaTermi

Established Member
Wow thats deep, without digging out your front end I would of not known that was a car

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
I feel you man. My back is killing me. Im not to far from downtown chicago and we got hit big time to. I got stuck on the little amount of snow (2 inches) while on summer tires. I just got some blizzaks mounted on the GT and nothing has been able to stop it. Thing plows through anything you throw at it.

Hooligan02

We're all full of lies
Established Member
I feel your pain. Took me and 4 other neighbors to dig us out from a 5 foot drift that covered the driveway and my car.

Slowtsi

Slow car driver
Established Member
yep I'm over winter. My cars hate winter.. It was -12 this morning with a -25 windchill, what a perfect day for my battery to take a crap!

LongDucDong

Established Member
We got 20" in Chicagoland yesterday. It was the 3rd worst recorded storm in history here. This storm was NOT normal in any sense of the word.

With that being said, every state in this country has butthole weather at one point of the year or another. So while all you in Florida are laughing right now, call us in 90 days when we've got the tops down and youre all sweatin buckets and shackled in the A/C and/or shuttering up your homes in anticipation of another hurricane.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
It looks like a lot more snow. We got about 20" but I made the mistake of parking the car in a corner where snow drifts had their way. I am almost done...thank God for snow blowers, a shovel, and some muscle. Never again.....gotta find a garage next winter.

-Mike

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Looks good Mike :thumbsup: I feel your pain as I had to dig my DD S-10 out yesterday and was not fun at all.

DSC00854.gif

Users who are viewing this thread