Sending her off to Stiegmeier!!!

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Will be sending my blower out to get ported this week. Can't wait. (Blower, Plenum & T/B) :D :D :D :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

BTW: The instructions on their Website are perfect. Thanks guys, took the anxiety out for a not so "mechanical" Cobra owner. :beer:

xblower1.jpg

xblower2.jpg

blower1.jpg

blower2.jpg

:coolman:

Last edited:

SA SNAKE

Established Member
How long did it take you to remove. I am thinking about sending mine soon and I am a little woried about the removal.

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Seeing that I was watching the kids today, it is hard to say. I wasn't able to focus on the task at hand for any long period of time. However, I would guess it would've taken me 2-3 hrs with no interruptions. Considering that I always take my time on projects like these. :beer:

Good luck.

David

chrisle7220

Established Member
Dude i just put mine on today. WOW!! It definitely pulls a lot harder on the top end, everything just flies by you a lot quicker. I got on it in 3rd at 45mph, and it still pulls like a raped ape. Just looking at that speedo climb tells you why are cars are such beasts. You will love it!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're going to love it! Polishing the blower is nice (I was the first or one of the first to do it) but it's a bit pricey. Sure catches folk's eyes at car shows and cruises though. :)

Grey03L

SVT Dogg
Established Member
Amazing...I love the polished looks.
Should look good with my 2.8 Blue billet flow and Blue idlers!

Users who are viewing this thread