Send an e-mail to SPEED if you want PINKS ALL OUT in 2011

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I don't really like to watch Pinks. My favorite of the two is Pinks - All Out. But I cannot stand the way they pick the cars to run for the cash. To me take the 300 car field and let the winners continue until you have the final brackets. Dole out the money and let them have at it. To watch great cars not picked because they were out of everyone else's league is just not right. If I built a 8.00 - 8.99 car and the vast majority were in the 9.50 - 10.50 range, let them deal with it. Don't sit me out because I won't be able to make a quality race for television. Almost as bad as sand-bagging.

f2hatch

Established Member
No E-mail from me. I hate that tool Rich and now in ads Rich is referred to as a "drag racing icon". Are you f'in kidding me!! The guy doesn't know the first damn thing about a car or drag racing.

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
Ditch the albatross and I might think about.

albatross-keenan.jpg

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
what the hell guys?! even if you don't like the show, they support grassroots racers. might as well say you want the salvation army to collapse because you don't like the old lady ringing the bell at walmart.

Shake&Bake

1998 Triple Black Cobra
Established Member
The only episode I liked was when that moron crashed the gsxr after asking if it was fast :lol1:

Oh that was classic. Is it fast?, well yeah it looks like a 750 gsx r - it should be! Of course it was like he never rode a bike like that before. And perhaps the best part was when he crashed he immedialty took his shirt off lol

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
was thinking about this also but they just finished the last episode last week. I know last year the schedule was out by now but were they still filming also?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
i hate the armdrop situation. have commentary but use a tree.

I totally agree. I never liked the arm drop deal but maybe it was done to keep Rich in the forefront. That and the fact that before the show's launch he didn't know a thing about racing. I enjoyed the first couple of seasons but haven't watched it in over a year. If they went to a tree and brought in someone known in the drag racing field to commentate it, I might watch it again. But with the same, tired format no thanks.

Here are some ideas I wouldn't mind seeing.
An all-Mustang Pinks All Out (1982-Present)
A Mustang vs. Camaro Pinks All Out (1982-Present)
A late model Pinks All Out (American muscle from 1982-Present)
A '60s muscle Pinks All Out
A C5/C6 Vettes vs. Terminators/GT500s Pinks All Out

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
I totally agree. I never liked the arm drop deal but maybe it was done to keep Rich in the forefront. That and the fact that before the show's launch he didn't know a thing about racing. I enjoyed the first couple of seasons but haven't watched it in over a year. If they went to a tree and brought in someone known in the drag racing field to commentate it, I might watch it again. But with the same, tired format no thanks.

Here are some ideas I wouldn't mind seeing.
An all-Mustang Pinks All Out (1982-Present)
A Mustang vs. Camaro Pinks All Out (1982-Present)
A late model Pinks All Out (American muscle from 1982-Present)
A '60s muscle Pinks All Out
A C5/C6 Vettes vs. Terminators/GT500s Pinks All Out

Pinks whole thing has been to keep street racing off the streets and on the track, that is why he does the arm drop. Your ideas sound awesome though, you should send them their way, id like to see an all stang or camaro event :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread