selling the Lightning! i want a fast 4 door ha!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Would a auto 2013 5.0 be a bad idea. She might consider that.

Not bad, but above your given price range.

Patchetts in Turlock has a white auto '13 for $32k.

Haha. Ill make a video too

Leo's noises aint got shit on mine. If you close your eyes, youd really think you were at a F1 race sometimes. I can even do the little rev matching sounds and such.

fusion sport.

Dont think its close to the caliber of cars were talking here. Its 260hp v6 IMO isnt enough to be called "sport" anything unless it had a flappy paddle and RWD. Then that would be a little more fun. It would be more comparable to him looking at TL-S's though.

Last edited:

ff500

Established Member
I went to look at an 06 cts -v and ended up buying an sts-v, which is the bigger supercharged brother of the cts-v. It's not as fast but its fast enough plus it's a nice comfortable ride.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
G8 would be one of the best choices for 4 door along with the SRT8. CTS-V IMO are nice but a bit too cramped in the back. No STI or EVO? You can also find an 07 335i for 25k, not as fast as the others but will put up a good fight mixed with luxory and MPG.

Looks like you really want that 5.0 though, find any decent deals?

EDIT: Just remembered the CTS-V and G8 GXP don't come in auto. So cross those out.

Last edited:

5PTSLO

WFO Racing!!
Established Member
G8 would be one of the best choices for 4 door along with the SRT8. CTS-V IMO are nice but a bit too cramped in the back. No STI or EVO? You can also find an 07 335i for 25k, not as fast as the others but will put up a good fight mixed with luxory and MPG.

Looks like you really want that 5.0 though, find any decent deals?

EDIT: Just remembered the CTS-V and G8 GXP don't come in auto. So cross those out.

I have a 09 ctsv and it is a auto. it is a awesome car!

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
G8 was the first thing I thought of.

What about a clean and modified crown vic?

o2gt

Established Member
my brother in law has a g8 with livernios cam full exhaust and a tune. its a sweet car. pulls really hard sounds good and fun to drive. also you can get auto gxp's but 25k might not get one.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Your only options should be G8 gt or Charger/300 SRT8 in that price range. I was just in this boat and chose the SRT8, it's a little bigger and faster in stock form. The G8 has a bigger aftermarket though.

Mika

Established Member
Is a g8 GT same as a gxp

G8 GT has the L76(6.0 liter), GXP has the LS3(6.2 liter). No they are different. GXP can be had in auto or manual, G8 GT auto only. GXP has better suspension, brakes and a few other things as well as the motor and will most likely be out of your price range unless you find a high mileage one. GT's can be had well under $25k.

I had an '09 G8 GT, and the only other vehicle I regret getting rid of besides the G8 was my '04 Lightning. The G8 wasn't as fun/powerful, but incredibly roomy and practical.

Mika

P.S. If you can keep the Lightning and get a family hauler for cheap, that may be something to consider.

BOSS324

Established Member
2003-2004 Mercury Marauder

This one is Supercharged - http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=77313

Marauders for Sale - MercuryMarauder.net Forums

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1698.jpg

IMG_1652.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread