selling the Lightning! i want a fast 4 door ha!

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
First off. I'm a car junky. I really can't afford to have a work car and a family car plus a fast car for me. It hurts to let go the Lightning. It was fast and fun. Best of 11.2. But now after a divorce a lots of years of head aches and being broke I seemed to have found someone to settle with. So now our family is bigger. So the Lightning wount work out. Anyway enough of that. Were here for the car junkys...
My budget is 25,000.
I was looking at a Acura tl type s. Nice quick 4 door car. I been looking for a while now. Wedding is getting closer and I can't make up my mind.
now Im considering a 2005 CTS-V. Hell of a car. Style and performance. I just want something she can drive and I can enjoy. Hate to drive a car I don't like. I want a 2013 5.0 but she don't want manual gear box. Has to be auto...
what do u guys got for me..:dancenana:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
G8 or Evo. Doubt you can get a taurus sho for $25k yet.

Ill sell you my fusion. You can pretend its fast by making supercharger and exhaust noises like I do.

nickf2005

Established Member
My buddy is more than happy with his 09 G8 GT. Slap a S/C on it and you have a quick grocery getter.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'd go for a G8 if you can find one. It's a shame GM let that one go. Bob Lutz had a great plan for Pontiac but the bean counters killed it during the restructuring.

Users who are viewing this thread