Selling Brand NEW in box Manley 11.0:1 Pistons

BigmotoXer

Established Member
Manley 11.0:1 (+3.75cc Dome) stock compression pistons. 3.635" bore. New never taken out of box. I purchased these and then used a different piston all together so here you go, your gain, selling cheap. As you can see by the pic they were manufactured 5-2-17. Comes with Wrist-Pins and C-clips. $550 Free shipping anywhere inside of USA.
PayPal is best but only if $ sent as a Gift, otherwise M/O, cashiers check, personal check(must clear bank before shipping).

Last edited:

BigmotoXer

Established Member
20170708_133649_zpsjpry6hcu.jpg

Brutal Metal

Established Member
FYI Just to inform you nobody with a brain is gonna gift a stranger on here $500+ on PayPal, too many people have been burned on SVTP doing this. Aside from that great price these will be snagged quick..

BigmotoXer

Established Member
FYI Just to inform you nobody with a brain is gonna gift a stranger on here $500+ on PayPal, too many people have been burned on SVTP doing this. Aside from that great price these will be snagged quick..

oh, my face is red I stand corrected. thanks.
These are also for sale on Ebay, buyer security etc, but they're a little more$ due to Ebay's and PayPals ridiculous fees, still very cheap I'm practically giving them away= http://www.ebay.com/itm/Manley-Pist...ash=item1a3000e554:g:ceMAAOSw0TxZYyh9&vxp=mtr
item # 112474514772

Last edited:

BigmotoXer

Established Member
Where in Florida are u located at?

I'm glad you asked. Originally this part number was + 6.75 which was 11.5:1 compression but there were SOME pistons that touched valves, so Manley made them +3.75 @11.0:1 compression using same part #. Half of the vendors online are still selling them as +6.75@ 11.5:1 but if you were to order them you would receive +3.75 @11.0:1 ....I know this because I talked with Manley directly, because I couldn't figure it out. Jeg's sells them correctly, Summit does not.

BigmotoXer

Established Member
Actually Summit, Lethal, Modular Head shop, and even JPC are selling them as +6.75cc ...but they're +3.75cc w same part # just no one has updated their system. I think Jeg's is the only one that has it right.

Users who are viewing this thread