Selling 2014 GT500 one owner 5k miles

Roushguy

Established Member
Where in MA are you located and why are you selling?
I live in Norfork. I have a major project totally restoring a 68 l79 Chevelle convertible. I’m testing the waters but actually don’t really care if it sells or not. I primarily bought this car as a investment and still confidenent this car is ready to go up in price. It’s the fastest Factory Shelby ever. I’ve driven Gt350’s on the track and they are a nice car but there is just something about my GT500’s exhaust note and nothing matches it’s power. Not even a 6 speed Hellcat. So if it sells it’s ok, if not that’s ok too. It’s one of the few basically new one owner Gt500 that’s been babied since I purchased her in Florida.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I live in Norfork. I have a major project totally restoring a 68 l79 Chevelle convertible. I’m testing the waters but actually don’t really care if it sells or not. I primarily bought this car as a investment and still confidenent this car is ready to go up in price. It’s the fastest Factory Shelby ever. I’ve driven Gt350’s on the track and they are a nice car but there is just something about my GT500’s exhaust note and nothing matches it’s power. Not even a 6 speed Hellcat. So if it sells it’s ok, if not that’s ok too. It’s one of the few basically new one owner Gt500 that’s been babied since I purchased her in Florida.
Wow, you're right down the street from me,........literally. I'm in Walpole/Foxboro.
It is a great car. A '13/1'4 Shelby GT500 is one of my dream cars. I didn't buy any of my fun cars as an investment, even though I don't drive them much. Current car is a 2013 and has only has 3,250 miles on it. lol

Roushguy

Established Member
Wow, you're right down the street from me,........literally. I'm in Walpole/Foxboro.
It is a great car. A '13/1'4 Shelby GT500 is one of my dream cars. I didn't buy any of my fun cars as an investment, even though I don't drive them much. Current car is a 2013 and has only has 3,250 miles on it. lol
I drove it more in Fl to shows and don’t get me wrong I would drive this as a daily driver because it’s certainly very streetable. Actually if I set the suspension to comfort mode it rides better then my wife 2015 GT. I’m not sure if you have ever driven a 13/14 Shelby but they are a street monster and you better respect it or you might get in trouble fast. Personally I’m surprised Ford built a car this fast. Anyway keep an eye open for me this spring at Gillette stadium show. We just have to get through a few months of cold☃️

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I drove it more in Fl to shows and don’t get me wrong I would drive this as a daily driver because it’s certainly very streetable. Actually if I set the suspension to comfort mode it rides better then my wife 2015 GT. I’m not sure if you have ever driven a 13/14 Shelby but they are a street monster and you better respect it or you might get in trouble fast. Personally I’m surprised Ford built a car this fast. Anyway keep an eye open for me this spring at Gillette stadium show. We just have to get through a few months of cold☃️
Too bad you have to sell her. It's a great machine.
What's funny is, as close as I am to Gillette Stadium, I don't go the car shows much. I think I went about 3 or 4 times ever.
Good luck going forward!

Roushguy

Established Member
Great car and she will be missed I’m sure, I think it will be very hard to sell at that rice, after all they say cars will be banned relatively soon so you know
Hi, if I sell her it will certainly be a no going back decision because she has been treated so nicely and is so very clean. Many 2014 GT500’s that look stock were put back to stock. In response to your comment the price is relative considering she comes with CCW custom made monoblock forged wheels with Michelin SS tires at a cost of over $5k and are basically brand new. In addition the perfect condition PPK wheels come with it. So in reality the price is actually under 50k which is certainly well priced for a one owner, extremely clean, very low mileage GT500 that’s well equipped. Thanks for your comment.

Users who are viewing this thread