Sell, Mod, or Trade.

smitty2919

Established Member
Sounds like you are just over the car. Sell it while you can and move on.

Auto+vert GT even with a blower and exhaust is still pretty basic. Never making money out of a modded car you put into it. If you keep it and mod it, it's still just a auto+vert GT but then with A LOT more money dumped into it and further upside down if you sell it down the road.

Modded cars pull in the younger crowd. If they don't have money, maybe a bank does. Money is green wherever it comes from lol

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
@7998 Honestly take the blower kit off, revert the motor to stock intake system put cats on and trade it for a C6 or a C7 Grand Sport Vette. Targa top, trans of your choice but rec the auto. Twin turbo that bitch, upgrade to return fuel system.

Head to Mexico with friends and gap the shit out of them on the regular. Repeat weekly. You're welcome and enjoy.

If you want a perpetual project car thats slow, old but full of legit character go with the old Ferrari. If you want brand recognition, the SL or Porsche. You want a not Mustang that you can build into a violent but fun car: Grand Sport Vette. That LS3 can be built to make ridiculous power, and the cylinder walls are a lot thicker than the LS7. Or say YOLO and drop a 454 LSX in it. But it still has some Z06 goodies and wider fenders. Put some hog ass steam rollers in the back and get ready to head to Gapplebee's.

Id kick the can around on a C6 GS if Id be on a short bank note, but pricing for anything is crazy right now. Ill probably have to wait till prices bottom out in 10 years before I can pick one up.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I'd get rid of it and move on. I'd probably sell as is.. Ive taken mods off cars before just to sell and it wasn't worth the time.

I like the list of replacements.. I've been thinking hard about selling off my cobra and moving into something else.. I've always wanted a Viper.. I think that's going to be my next car.

blk02edge

Established Member
MmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm.

Nothing like a Ferrari. Sure you wont be the fastest, but who GAF. Its a GD Ferrari!

I say do it.
I did some laps in an F355, it was nowhere near as capable as my S2000 was but man... Worth it for the noise with that Tubi exhaust.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
@7998 Honestly take the blower kit off, revert the motor to stock intake system put cats on and trade it for a C6 or a C7 Grand Sport Vette. Targa top, trans of your choice but rec the auto. Twin turbo that bitch, upgrade to return fuel system.

Head to Mexico with friends and gap the shit out of them on the regular. Repeat weekly. You're welcome and enjoy.

If you want a perpetual project car thats slow, old but full of legit character go with the old Ferrari. If you want brand recognition, the SL or Porsche. You want a not Mustang that you can build into a violent but fun car: Grand Sport Vette. That LS3 can be built to make ridiculous power, and the cylinder walls are a lot thicker than the LS7. Or say YOLO and drop a 454 LSX in it. But it still has some Z06 goodies and wider fenders. Put some hog ass steam rollers in the back and get ready to head to Gapplebee's.

Id kick the can around on a C6 GS if Id be on a short bank note, but pricing for anything is crazy right now. Ill probably have to wait till prices bottom out in 10 years before I can pick one up.

It's funny you say that, I've been thinking about keeping the '14 GT vert, quieting it down and picking up a C6 GS 6spd and doing a cam and turbo. The wife mandates we must have a convertible. The Ferrari's I want are either leaving my price range or not coming down.
The problem with the C7's that I've sat in is they are not as comfortable as the C6's. I have to tilt my head to the side in the C7's.
I've also been considering keeping the vert and getting a GT350 and going with a TT set up.

roadracer247

Established Member
Since it’s not my money, Ferrari 599 all the way! Good luck and post up whatever you end up buying!

Users who are viewing this thread