Sell me on a set of wheels for a CO terminator

BlackedSVT

Established Member
Saw some black chrome fr500(dark ones) on CO, looked great. I believe they are out on google images

Marc

Established Member
I got the same setup on my CO, but my rears are deep dish 10.5 American Muscle. If u get a new set id buy the 10.5 rears from you. BTW, I hate black wheels on any car!

Thats what I have on mine.

CobraSideWheel.jpg

CobraNewWheelsRearShot.jpg

RS22

Established Member
LOL this thread has not helped only confused me more because they all look so damn good!

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
I might let my Saleens go to buy a different set of rims. They are "real" Saleens powder coated black..I have receipts, they were ordered from Saleen and everything was done professionally. They are in excellent condition. I'm just not sure if I want to sell or keep as a an extra set of rims...

RS22

Established Member
I might let my Saleens go to buy a different set of rims. They are "real" Saleens powder coated black..I have receipts, they were ordered from Saleen and everything was done professionally. They are in excellent condition. I'm just not sure if I want to sell or keep as a an extra set of rims...

Well shoot me a PM when you do. If the price is right I might pick them up.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
That 315 seems to be bulging on the rear wheel, and appears to be mounted on the stocker? Haven't seen many 315's that bulge like that on a 10.5".

I always wanted to put a set of Chicane's on mine but never could swing it. IMO, chrome really brings out the color of CO.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ive got a set of chrome 18" Sleepers with FAT lips that would look outstanding on a CO coupe! ;-)

18x9 18x11 3 piece in CHROME baby! :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread