seibon carbon fibre grill update

brian@p+

Established Member
I am pretty new here, bought blknites car a while back, updating the front grilles and bumper to 2013 with the SEIBON kit. will post a couple pics once it is all installed. Hope it all works out good!

1270683_10151631013261003_1323281003_o.jpg

brian@p+

Established Member
pretty good i'd say, there was one tiny possible blemish or spot that was not quite right, but was so small could hardly notice.

It looks really good overall.

puddychucks

Established Member
Bought a Seibon upper grille insert back in the fall of 2013 for my GT500. T E R R I B L E fit. Didn't fit - period. Was bent, clips didn't fit into OEM slots, so spacer on the bottom like on the OEM grille, etc. Maybe that was an outlier or something, but it's made me hesitant to buy anything Seibon ever since.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
trucarbon offers the upper with the cobra emblem. I bought one piece from seibon. The rear diffuser. it was a piece of garbage. I couldn't get it to fit....had to pry and pull and broke the stupid thing. They said it was because a professional shop didn't install it. Nothing but problems from them and horrible customer service. It's a pretty simple install of these pieces. When there is a 2 inch gap from the lower corner to the stock bumper...i would say it was manufactured wrong. I have trucarbon grilles....fit great.

CodyK7

Uh Ohhh
Established Member
It would be nice if the 07-09 cars had a option like the 10 and up cars. ( ease someone make one)

I just wish someone made some type of kit for the lower portion to open it up. I'm not a fan of just cutting the stock one for the HE like everyone does. I'm surprised there isn't more stuff for the 07-09's.

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
I just wish someone made some type of kit for the lower portion to open it up. I'm not a fan of just cutting the stock one for the HE like everyone does. I'm surprised there isn't more stuff for the 07-09's.

I think all of us 07-09 owners should call Siebon and see if they'll make a '14 style for us...

bossnova3

Established Member
Us '07 to '09 guys feel left out, will also consider buying this for me if available....

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
Seibon has quality pieces I have the 14 upper , lower, and lip along with wing and a carbon fiber hood ss hood, couldnt be happier

Users who are viewing this thread