Seen this hood before?

Tremor

NO MERCY
1st Look for someone who has purchased that hood.

And check the fitment before buying any aftermarket product.

I have seen some aftermarket hoods, that dont line up and make the mustang stand out.

Not in a good way :read:

Good luck

-Jose

CobraKalas

Established Member
if ya dont like the hood, ok i understand they also have listed a saleen style hood for $239 wondering if anyone had a GTP or C-wings hood... doubt it though cause i'd assume they mostly sell import body kits.

v6mustang164

Established Member
Someone on v6 power has one like that. It looks pretty cool with his saleen bumper. [ame=http://www.v6power.net/vb/showthread.php?t=41966]New hood and Windstar Intake - V6Power Messageboard[/ame]

CobraKalas

Established Member
oh cool, thanks for the link, it doesnt look bad at all IMO dont know if its got enough clearance though. as the OP of that link stated he had to notch some of the vent to make an aftermarket v6 intake fit...

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
Looks very functional to me. It has the vent locations in pretty good spots and would work well for a mass produced heat extractor hood. I am curious about the weight though... I don't see it anywhere on their site.

I won't switch to an aftermarket hood (from my 03 hood for road course use) unless it is significantly lighter than the stock pieces and provides cooling. Which pretty much leaves me with a Tiger Racing unit.

carnut726

Established Member
I liked it until i saw it on the green v6,,,, i think it doesnt look like it fits well. I think it would look better on a black car,,,,, I dont know though.

drews01cobra

I fly really low....
Established Member
Wow....nice hood. I checked the website and the store is 30 minutes up the road for me, so no shipping charges :banana:

I called the shop and was told this hood fits the cobra, no problems. They also sell the TruFiber (recommended) and duraflex 2000 R hoods cheapest I've ever seen!!! I didn't even know this place existed. Guess I'm getting a new hood, just don't know which one.

Thanks for posting this! :beer:

CobraKalas

Established Member
Wow....nice hood. I checked the website and the store is 30 minutes up the road for me, so no shipping charges :banana:

I called the shop and was told this hood fits the cobra, no problems. They also sell the TruFiber (recommended) and duraflex 2000 R hoods cheapest I've ever seen!!! I didn't even know this place existed. Guess I'm getting a new hood, just don't know which one.

Thanks for posting this! :beer:

no prob, i found like 2 or 3 other sites that have the same exact website setup and sell the same products (none of their own, only other manufacturers) but all prices were different???

Users who are viewing this thread