Secret Menus

BrettR

Established Member
my4y9ehy.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

ThomasL

Established Member
Blew my mind! So can you drive around with a digital speedo like that and does it deactivate that mode once you shutdown the car?

ponygirl06

Established Member
It works for non nav cars. I just tried it. Luckily my husband was more amused than annoyed when I said I had to try it now, at midnight, just when he went to bed. There are three OK buttons on the car. Hold the OK on the left side of the steering wheel while starting the car and let it go when the LCD screen says diagnostic mode. You can then use OK to scroll through different screens. The engine has to be on and our bedroom is close to the garage so I stopped playing with it for tonight. Does anyone know how to interpret the manufacture date? My date is $B13E and I'd like to know what it means. My blend date was 4/1/13. Thanks for the info, I'll probably play more tomorrow.

dubbsfaris

Shelby SP Region Director
Established Member
I use the digital speedo for my Texas Mile runs. Its nice to have for the sake of videoing the run. The digital readout is large enough to easily read.

The 3\6 diagnostic on the nav is good for resetting the radio if it locks up on you, and also gives you gps elevation under one of the sub menus-(I have used it on the Raptor for shooting elevation grades for work- good +- 5 feet when checked against my survey equipment) and for doing audio speaker/ antenna signal tests. Other than that, it isnt all that handy.

Those of you that know your build dates should post them up along with the coded manuf date in the engineering mode screen. With a dozen or so, I bet we could figure out the coding for that.

Users who are viewing this thread