Secret Menus

MrUnsubtleNinja

Established Member
Hey Guys,

I know of the 3,6 Trick on the Radio but I was wondering if anyone knows any other diagnostic or secret menus. I read that the F150's have a LCD menu and I know there is a secret menu for the 2012 and lower models. Anyone have any success getting into them? :shrug:

I tried the Hold the Down Button and tried the Resume (or Equivalent on the 2013's) and nothing came up...

Last edited:

MrUnsubtleNinja

Established Member
So you have been able to, or have not been able to do this Nav screen thing?

Okay I will say it one more time lol.

For the Audio System Diagnostics Menu hold down 3 and 6 while the Nav Screen is on. (This I have been able to do)

The Gauge Cluster LCD screen you are, allegedly, supposed to hold down the OK button until the diagnostics menu comes up. I've also read you're supposed to hold the DOWN button down. So at this point I have no freaking clue. (This I can't get to work)

Planeswalker

Established Member
For our 2013 GT500 you hold down the OK button and then start your car, all the while holding down OK. Once it starts it will pop up something like "Engineering Test Mode", once it does let go of OK. Press OK to scroll through alot of different stuff. I'll go snap a few pics and post them up in a few.

Planeswalker

Established Member
Some pics of some of the options you can see.

YBcU6A5.jpg

lwUO8R5.jpg

S9Hee5p.jpg

EiEwB3x.jpg

MrUnsubtleNinja

Established Member
Some pics of some of the options you can see.

YBcU6A5.jpg

lwUO8R5.jpg

S9Hee5p.jpg

EiEwB3x.jpg

Weird I can't get it to come up for me, my car does tell me I need an oil change and have to fill up gas though, Since it's parked for winter.... So maybe those alerts popping up is blocking Engineering Mode.

For the stereo diag, is there one for the non nav cars?

Not that I know of.... It would make sense to have one but I'm not 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread