Second mid year price increase in 2 months

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Prices went up on December 7th....going up again next Tuesday. Get your order in today if you would like to take advantage of the lower price on the below vehicle lines.

1644591084723.png

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Prices went up on December 7th....going up again next Tuesday. Get your order in today if you would like to take advantage of the lower price on the below vehicle lines.

View attachment 1737754

Pfft, I'll just wait till the Memorial Day clearance sale.

Got like $17k off MSRP on my 1320 Scatpack back in 2019...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Guess I'll be sticking with my current truck a few more years.
If you can, I don't blame you a bit. The more the prices increase, the more who will make a similar decision. A lot of people are feeling the financial pinch due to the present economy. Or, they'll maybe buy a used car if it better then fits their budget.

01yellercobra

Established Member
If you can, I don't blame you a bit. The more the prices increase, the more who will make a similar decision. A lot of people are feeling the financial pinch due to the present economy. Or, they'll maybe buy a used car if it better then fits their budget.
I'd consider making the move now if I really needed a truck. But I'm good with what I have and it's paid off.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
It's not just Ford. I've gotten 7 increases for asphalt shingles and 3 increases on concrete. Cedar has quadrupled in 18 months. Thankfully I bought a 2019 F-150. I'd usually trade every 2 years or so but at these prices I decided on keeping it for another 5 years and bought a new toy instead.
I'll buy a new truck when I need a new truck.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

That's even scarier.

Check out this example at the Chevrolet dealership down the street.

2021 F-350 regular cab gas truck

With 13,057 miles on it they're asking $56,998.... Here's the original window sticker when I sold it new...I sold it last March for $44,125.

1644601551554.png

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
How much do they typically jump?

I just picked up a mustang. I guess I did so just in time

Kinda just depends. The trucks always jump the most. Super Duties went up $1400 in December, I'd expect another $700-1000 next week.

jrandy

Established Member
It's not just Ford. I've gotten 7 increases for asphalt shingles and 3 increases on concrete. Cedar has quadrupled in 18 months. Thankfully I bought a 2019 F-150. I'd usually trade every 2 years or so but at these prices I decided on keeping it for another 5 years and bought a new toy instead.
I'll buy a new truck when I need a new truck.

Yea, I usually burn through vehicles quickly. But with how things are going, I'll drive my '18 into the ground.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

People look at used prices and go in and order the truck they want.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
And people thinking Used is going down… higher new means Used will stay in par. Stupid thinking if not the case. There’s like a 7 month wait on super duty abs ram 3500 have closed their order banks for the time to catch up.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
And people thinking Used is going down… higher new means Used will stay in par. Stupid thinking if not the case. There’s like a 7 month wait on super duty abs ram 3500 have closed their order banks for the time to catch up.
One of the guys at work traded in his truck and made 11k on the trade. He paid 25 for it a couple of years ago and got 36 on trading it in. I hope my rides don’t give out anytime soon because I don’t think prices are coming down anytime soon.

03 MG VERT

Established Member

View attachment 1737754

If you placed an order on a 2022 F150, received the pricing info based on MSRP at the time of the order, but do not have a VIN or build date yet, will this increase apply to the order or will the price remain locked back to the date of the order?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread