SEC is the best, Clemson, USC, and OSU suck

Poolman

Established Member
my wife asked me last night if Clemson was going to repeat. I told her not a chance. Lost an outstanding QB.

Next man up baby. Here we are again. It is amazing really. Don't know if we can do it but starting to feel like there is a good chance for my Tigers. Lots of post season experience on this team.

Should be an interesting weekend. Can Auburn beat Georgia again, so soon?
Is Wisconsin for real? Will the Buckeyes show up and play? Will Baker Mayfield ever graduate and just go away? Will Nick make Bama practice on Saturday? Will Clemson stay No.1 if they win by a field goal? Stay tuned.

Heading to Charlotte for the ACC Championship tomorrow in the comp orange! :)
Repeat? Well could be... ordered our tix for the rest of the way yesterday.

shb5007

Established Member
Stick to things you know, not the playoff.

No one wants to see a team that folds under the pressure when pushed (2017 OSU, 2017 Rose Bowl vs. USC, etc.). We've lost 5 coordinators over the past 2 years and 19 guys to the NFL draft. Let that sink in for a moment. I don't think we are one of the best 4 teams in the country, but Penn State fan slinging mud at us is laughable. Just be happy you still have a program.

Sorry to be a dick about it, but when Michigan and Penn State fans start talking shit about us, it gets under my skin. No, we're not one of the four best in the country this year, and yes, our coach is arrogant and stubborn, but we beat both of you this year so stop with the sour grapes. OSU is a great program, get over it.

Slinging mud? Sounds like you are getting nervous. And you probably should be. I was just stating who deserves to be in, and it isn't Ohio State in 2017.

Yes, you beat Penn State by 1 point this year (congrats), but I am pretty sure PSU is still the defending B1G Champions for another ~24 hours. If (big if) Ohio State loses tomorrow, they haven't won a conference title since 2014.

Oh, and we beat Iowa (barely). Urban got his ass kicked, and then almost choked against Michigan, and then started complaining about cameramen.

tt54l32v

Established Member
How have they changed college football? I’m genuinely curious, not being sarcastic.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Well not all of these cast Alabama in a great light.
1946 Rose bowl, Alabama beats USC, next year they put a stop to that and went conference tie in. Effectively creating the constant controversy of split titles, and decades of no 1vs2 bowl match ups. No Bama is not the only one to ever go to the Rose bowl and win. The Current playoff system is directly related to 2011 LSU vs Bama. Pretty much the cause of the current pay scale of coaches. Over signing. Scholarship limits because Bear Bryant would have 150 on scholly just so other teams couldn't get them .
First team to win a conference champ game, and in large part alleviate concerns that it could destroy seasons by losing. In the 60's voters before bowls, then Bama would lose the bowl and people bitched. So they changed it to after bowls, then Bama would win the bowls so they changed it back to before. Then it changed again in the 70's, pretty sure it was because of Bama vs ND. In the 70's was one of the first teams in the south to to desegregate because USC beat our ass. There are probably more and plenty of arguments at the validity of my quick list here. Im no historian but I have proof that people love it when we lose and the goal posts move a bit when we win.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Good for UGA. Surprised by that win.

We beat Michigan and we won the B1G. Regardless of what the committee decides, it doesn't matter, they can't take that away from us.

GO BUCKS!

shb5007

Established Member
For the sake of the B1G, here is what I am hoping for on January 1st.

Cotton: PSU vs. Washington
Fiesta: OSU vs. USC
Orange: Wisconsin vs. UM

If (big if) Ohio State does make the CFP, I am afraid Clemson will beat them by 31+ (and that further damages the B1G in the CFP).

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
For the sake of the B1G, here is what I am hoping for on January 1st.

Cotton: PSU vs. Washington
Fiesta: OSU vs. USC
Orange: Wisconsin vs. UM

If (big if) Ohio State does make the CFP, I am afraid Clemson will beat them by 31+ (and that further damages the B1G in the CFP).

That’s bitch logic. Players play at a very high level and every Saturday believe they can win, all they want is a shot to prove it.

I’m not going to petition for my team to get in but if Bama gets in the committee is saying that looking good vs average and poor teams is more important than what happens between good teams. Lol

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
That’s bitch logic. Players play at a very high level and every Saturday believe they can win, all they want is a shot to prove it.

I’m not going to petition for my team to get in but if Bama gets in the committee is saying that looking good vs average and poor teams is more important than what happens between good teams. Lol

What's the old saying...you have to beat the best to be the best? I know as a player I always wanted to play against the best competition. It was more fun that way.
Anyways, Bama gets in because they didn't lose by 30+ to ****ing IOWA. I would have loved to see OSU in as I'm not a pessimist, but at the end of the day even with Mercer, yes that one, on the schedule and a weaker SEC than years past Bama deserves to be there. I don't like the fact that their best win was against an LSU team that lost to Troy at home, lmfao at that one, but it is what it is. I'm glad that the boys got their B1G title and now to Arlington to take on the condoms.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
What's the old saying...you have to beat the best to be the best? I know as a player I always wanted to play against the best competition. It was more fun that way.
Anyways, Bama gets in because they didn't lose by 30+ to ****ing IOWA. I would have loved to see OSU in as I'm not a pessimist, but at the end of the day even with Mercer, yes that one, on the schedule and a weaker SEC than years past Bama deserves to be there. I don't like the fact that their best win was against an LSU team that lost to Troy at home, lmfao at that one, but it is what it is. I'm glad that the boys got their B1G title and now to Arlington to take on the condoms.

We may not deserve to be in the playoff, but we damn sure deserve to be in over Bama. Will watch Clemson ass rape Saban and enjoy it. Lol

01performanceredvertsnake

Established Member
7fa9aa0adc12979b5291d627f4157eb8.jpg
just got sent this…

Users who are viewing this thread