SEC is the best, Clemson, USC, and OSU suck

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
*inhale deeply*

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
b454013c7fd5d08b1d77a146bf6056c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The second best part of the Alabama game was afterwards when the dumb bitch fell into the bushes from the stands.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Notre Dame looking good on defense. Offense not so great. Same ol story the past three weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Ugh what a disappointment. Three games against ranked teams and they can’t win them. Better than last year but still disappointing. I really begin to wonder if Kelly will ever get the pieces together to get a natty. It will be thirty years next year since the last one. I would say they would play Michigan in a bowl but since that’s opening game at South Bend next year and the start of the rivalry again I doubt it.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Ugh what a disappointment. Three games against ranked teams and they can’t win them. Better than last year but still disappointing. I really begin to wonder if Kelly will ever get the pieces together to get a natty. It will be thirty years next year since the last one. I would say they would play Michigan in a bowl but since that’s opening game at South Bend next year and the start of the rivalry again I doubt it.

They shit the bed again. Kelly just can't win the big games.

shb5007

Established Member
I have never seen a more dominant football game than PSU versus Maryland yesterday. It was honestly cringe worthy. Maryland has a LONG way to go if they want to seriously compete in the B1G. Honestly, the atmosphere reminded me of ECU.

Oh, and thanks for choking (again) Notre Dame. We will take that NY6 spot.

EDIT: Oh, and is Urban serious? A cameraman?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
They shit the bed again. Kelly just can't win the big games.

Yup absolutely crumbled. Not sure I’m sold on Wimbush. He can run the ball but seems to make bad decisions when passing. Defense looked great this year. The offense has crumbled the past couple weeks.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I have never seen a more dominant football game than PSU versus Maryland yesterday. It was honestly cringe worthy. Maryland has a LONG way to go if they want to seriously compete in the B1G. Honestly, the atmosphere reminded me of ECU.

Good too see PSU turned around and doing good but common man it’s Maryland all the other B10 teams that are ranked put up some points on them this year.

shb5007

Established Member
Good too see PSU turned around and doing good but common man it’s Maryland all the other B10 teams that are ranked put up some points on them this year.

Oh, I agree, trust me.

Rutgers (yes, they still play football) beat them, and the "Terps" are on their 5th quarterback. I was just stating that I have never seen a more dominant football game (in person). Literally, the backup Penn State quarterback scored 4 TD's. It was the largest margin of victory EVER for Penn State over a B1G opponent since joining the conference. That makes the win, literally historic, no matter the opponent.

They did (somehow) beat Texas and Minnesota. They also lost to Michigan by only 15 and Michigan State by 10 the past two weeks before getting absolutely destroyed by Penn State yesterday.

But honestly, enough talk about Maryland football...

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
You must not have been there the day PSU decided to treat Cinci like a gang of under achieving retards back in the early 90's.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

A cameraman "squeezed by" Barrett on the sideline and that somehow injured his knee. I mean, whatever.

Oh, I agree, trust me.

Rutgers (yes, they still play football) beat them, and the "Terps" are on their 5th quarterback. I was just stating that I have never seen a more dominant football game (in person). Literally, the backup Penn State quarterback scored 4 TD's. It was the largest margin of victory EVER for Penn State over a B1G opponent since joining the conference. That makes the win, literally historic, no matter the opponent.

They did (somehow) beat Texas and Minnesota. They also lost to Michigan by only 15 and Michigan State by 10 the past two weeks before getting absolutely destroyed by Penn State yesterday.

But honestly, enough talk about Maryland football...

They lost to us by 25. Maryland and Rutgers are pretty interchangeable. Rutgers lost to UM/OSU/PSU/MSU by a combined score of 224-0 last year including 78-0 by us. We out gained them 600-39. 39 lol. These are supposed to be conference teams not Sunbelt cupcakes. I hope Delany is happy with his expanded BTN footprint because these additions are terrible.

shb5007

Established Member
You must not have been there the day PSU decided to treat Cinci like a gang of under achieving retards back in the early 90's.

I was 4 years old, not in attendance, but I have seen the stat line on that game many times. It was the first game played in the "newly expanded" Beaver Stadium with ~94,000 people in attendance (but it wasn't a sell out).

A cameraman "squeezed by" Barrett on the sideline and that somehow injured his knee. I mean, whatever.

Yeah, okay. Just happy they will finish #5 (or lower) this year.

They lost to us by 25. Maryland and Rutgers are pretty interchangeable. Rutgers lost to UM/OSU/PSU/MSU by a combined score of 224-0 last year including 78-0 by us. We out gained them 600-39. 39 lol. These are supposed to be conference teams not Sunbelt cupcakes. I hope Delany is happy with his expanded BTN footprint because these additions are terrible.

25 is correct, I apologize. But you are correct, Rutgers and / or Maryland are not on a level to compete in the B1G right now. The talent is not there, but it is around the area. I just don't see how they get kids to stay home, given the atmosphere of each University compared to the likes of Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State. I would say Maryland is the closer program with $$ and coaching, but still. It is going to be a (long) uphill climb.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

What are your thoughts man? I would put ND and Michigan in a bowl this year. But doubt it seeing as they open against each other next year.

shb5007

Established Member
This has been one of the crazziest Sunday’s (within college football) I can remember in recent memory.

Not sure Ohio State needs distractions right now.

Users who are viewing this thread