SEC is the best, Clemson, USC, and OSU suck

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Bye bye Sumlin. 0-7 vs LSU since joining the SEC. And man that Troy loss still stings. Clearly LSU is playing very well as of late but can't get love in the polls due to that early loss. Went 6-1 in the final 7 SEC games only losing to BAMA. But did beat Auburn.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Bye bye Sumlin. 0-7 vs LSU since joining the SEC. And man that Troy loss still stings. Clearly LSU is playing very well as of late but can't get love in the polls due to that early loss. Went 6-1 in the final 7 SEC games only losing to BAMA. But did beat Auburn.

Think LSU will definitely get there, little late this season, but next should be great for you guys, strong recruiting. On Sumlin getting the boot, I think many Aggies had their spirits dampened by the news they are getting Jimbo from the criminoles...

shb5007

Established Member
If he wants some prison glasses I guess he could always borrow some from the former PSU president or AD.

I see where you are going, but the former President never saw (and likely never will see) jail time. But that is an entirely different discussion.

Tonight will be one of the most interesting CFP reveals ever. How far will Alabama and Miami fall?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I see where you are going, but the former President never saw (and likely never will see) jail time. But that is an entirely different discussion.

Tonight will be one of the most interesting CFP reveals ever. How far will Alabama and Miami fall?

Ok, VP and AD and maybe soon to be P. Better?

Gonna be some tough calls for the committee if there's 1 or 2 more shake ups this weekend.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Joel Klatt of Fox Sports just referred to the CF playoff as the "Alabama Invitational", saying that if Bama gets in, the whole system is a joke. Kept referring to the playoff as the Alabama Invitational throughout the interview. It was epic. LOL

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Joel Klatt of Fox Sports just referred to the CF playoff as the "Alabama Invitational", saying that if Bama gets in, the whole system is a joke. Kept referring to the playoff as the Alabama Invitational throughout the interview. It was epic. LOL

I know right? How the hell are they going to put in a team that didn't even win their division much less their conference? I mean that would be total bullsh.... Oh wait.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I know right? How the hell are they going to put in a team that didn't even win their division much less their conference? I mean that would be total bullsh.... Oh wait.

Well you wouldn't know anything about playoffs being a Xichigan fan so just keep worrying about OSU. Meanwhile, I count 4 men this week alone that don't believe in "Those who stay will be champions" because they are transferring out of AA. Good job recruiting Jim! LOL

On a serious note, last year OSU got in because it had 3 wins over top 10 opponents and finished with less losses than PSU. Bama's resume is not nearly as impressive. I don't think we should have been in last year, and I definitely don't think Bama should be in this year.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Well you wouldn't know anything about playoffs being a Xichigan fan so just keep worrying about OSU. Meanwhile, I count 4 men this week alone that don't believe in "Those who stay will be champions" because they are transferring out of AA. Good job recruiting Jim! LOL

On a serious note, last year OSU got in because it had 3 wins over top 10 opponents and finished with less losses than PSU. Bama's resume is not nearly as impressive. I don't think we should have been in last year, and I definitely don't think Bama should be in this year.

None of those players were recruited by Harbaugh. Mostly grad transferring out that weren't going to see the field. In other words, yawn.

I bet if Bama does get in they won't get buried 31-0 in the first round. And you weren't saying OSU shouldn't have been in there when they got picked last year.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
None of those players were recruited by Harbaugh. Mostly grad transferring out that weren't going to see the field. In other words, yawn.

I bet if Bama does get in they won't get buried 31-0 in the first round. And you weren't saying OSU shouldn't have been in there when they got picked last year.

You’re probably right, but **** you! Lol

31-20
0-3
15 out of 17

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
24232014_10111991718362154_6714941628119278562_n.jpg

shb5007

Established Member
I'm here because I couldn't watch more of the PSU BB game.

Wishing JoMo the best of luck down at MSU, not sure about the hire, but I think he will manage okay.

Ohio State doesn't deserve a spot in the playoffs with their losses. Plus, they will get stomped by Clemson, and the Committee doesn't want to see that two years in a row.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I'm here because I couldn't watch more of the PSU BB game.

Wishing JoMo the best of luck down at MSU, not sure about the hire, but I think he will manage okay.

Ohio State doesn't deserve a spot in the playoffs with their losses. Plus, they will get stomped by Clemson, and the Committee doesn't want to see that two years in a row.

Stick to things you know, not the playoff.

No one wants to see a team that folds under the pressure when pushed (2017 OSU, 2017 Rose Bowl vs. USC, etc.). We've lost 5 coordinators over the past 2 years and 19 guys to the NFL draft. Let that sink in for a moment. I don't think we are one of the best 4 teams in the country, but Penn State fan slinging mud at us is laughable. Just be happy you still have a program.

Sorry to be a dick about it, but when Michigan and Penn State fans start talking shit about us, it gets under my skin. No, we're not one of the four best in the country this year, and yes, our coach is arrogant and stubborn, but we beat both of you this year so stop with the sour grapes. OSU is a great program, get over it.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

No one wants to see a team that folds under the pressure when pushed (2017 OSU, 2017 Rose Bowl vs. USC, etc.). We've lost 5 coordinators over the past 2 years and 19 guys to the NFL draft. Let that sink in for a moment. I don't think we are one of the best 4 teams in the country, but Penn State fan slinging mud at us is laughable. Just be happy you still have a program.

Sorry to be a dick about it, but when Michigan and Penn State fans start talking shit about us, it gets under my skin. No, we're not one of the four best in the country this year, and yes, our coach is arrogant and stubborn, but we beat both of you this year so stop with the sour grapes. OSU is a great program, get over it.

Pointing out who we think should go to the playoff isn't sour grapes. I have no problem admitting when OSU deserves anything.

However Bosa getting Big10 DL of the year is a ****ing travesty.

tt54l32v

Established Member

Well then keep yo mouth shut about Bama. If we get in, you all can bitch about it until they change the postseason again because of us. Not a single team has changed college football more than Alabama.

Users who are viewing this thread