Seattle people...

Defknotzero

Established Member
What are some cool places to check out/see? I will be going in May and will be there for one week.

I have only been here once and it was for a few hours.

thanks.

mrose75

Established Member

I've lived here for 3 years and have been to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and the pitiful Seattle Aquarium. But supposedly there's a lot to do. I live an hour away and usually have a pretty busy schedule, so I don't get out much. Outdoors type or more of a club scene kinda guy? Lots of outdoors stuff to do. Mount Rainer, Mount St. Helens, whitewater rafting, crabbing, whale watching, etc. Again, I'm not too familiar with Seattle but...

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
Brew dogs brewery tours!

For a couple I think it's about $175, but its a few hour tour and you get to check out a few brewery's. your shuttled between the locations in a van. The guides are pretty cool and so were the ppl. They don't go to the same 3 places all the time. It dependent on some shit. Oh did I mention.... The whole time your drinking and tasting beer. :beer:

By the time you leave you will be pretty buzzed so plan accordingly. The wife and me piggybacked with another couple that was there to the underground comedy club which was pretty sweet too. It was only a few blocks away. Pretty legit, some chick even puked on herself and just brushed it off. Hilarious....

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
So here are a few things that are pretty legit

-Underground comedy club - see comedians while you get hammered(or not lol)
-Underground tour (not the same as the club) actual tour of under buildings fairly cheap and you can buy beer/drinks before it starts
-Brew dogs brewery tours(pricey in comparison to the others)
- space needle is not that impressive but it's something that's unique to Washington if that interest you
-they do dinner cruises on the puget sound, not bad for a romantic night with the wife
- indoor skydiving

I'm not gonna get into too much but it depends on the budget

There is a ton of stuff in the puget sound area to do. I've done a whole lot but my favorite things seem to always involve alcohol lol....

Pikes place market is kinda cool too just to check out. They throw the fish around like they are in a movie.

346CamaroSS

Established Member
Under ground tour is lame IMO.

Definitely go to pikes market. You can check out the emp If you're a fan of music.

If you like soccer you can try to catch a sounders game (not sure if they are playing, I'm not a big fan)

Post alley is fun if you decide to go boozing.

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
Under ground tour is lame IMO.

Eh it's so so....just have a few drink b4 it's starts its kinda interesting. That's what I did lol. It's a Seattle specific thing to do and who knew the city was built on trash lol.

If the OP is lookin for a cheap date that's an option.

King9er09

Established Member
When I took my wife to Pikes Place, there was a I guess they are called live statues. She was painted Bronze and would move every now and then after someone tipped her. This old man with one leg in a wheel chair, started stripping out of his clothes in front of everyone....naked as the day he was born. I kind if felt sorry for him, but it was hilarious at the same time.

346CamaroSS

Established Member
When I took my wife to Pikes Place, there was a I guess they are called live statues. She was painted Bronze and would move every now and then after someone tipped her. This old man with one leg in a wheel chair, started stripping out of his clothes in front of everyone....naked as the day he was born. I kind if felt sorry for him, but it was hilarious at the same time.

Gotta watch out for the crazies down town

mufflerbearing

Established Member
We have two race tracks close to Seattle. Pacific Raceways and The Ridge Motorsports Park. I have a road course track day on May 17th if you want to come out and play. You could catch a ride in my FR500S Mustang.

Users who are viewing this thread