seattle area mustangs??

Joe5.0

Established Member
hey alot of people in the puget sound area that are on this site are having a dyno day on june 26th.Go to the "dyno day in washington thread" for info.

JaKaL

Established Member
MS: Just the K&N so far, waiting for dyno day to hear cat-backs before buying. No kills, I bought it solely for stress relief which it does very, very well. I must admit it’s nice to know you could stomp on just about anything else out there-which is satisfaction enough.

10Key

Established Member
In Bellevue, just ditched a 91 notch and picked up a black 03 coupe.......sick power compared to the old 5 0

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Originally posted by 10Key
In Bellevue, just ditched a 91 notch and picked up a black 03 coupe.......sick power compared to the old 5 0
Welcome:beer: You should come hang out at the dyno day even if you dont wanna dyno, cause we'll be having a barbeque:rockon:

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
all the way up in whidbey island, theres at least two more 03/04 running around here as well.

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
the only thing ive done so far is a bassani x, mac cat back, short throw shifter, and the obvious k&n. best run so far is 12.9 at 111mph.

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
what track do you normally go down to? Ive only been to pacific raceways, but its a 2hr drive from here so I have to make sure the weather is going to be good! Did that once without checking it and when I got there it was pouring down.

Joe5.0

Established Member
we usually go to pacific raceways. This weekend is at bremeerton for the all ford drags. Thats a long drive!

Users who are viewing this thread