seattle area mustangs??

Joe5.0

Established Member
hey guys im just tryin to see if theres any 03 04 cobras or saleen, or roushes rollin around in the seattle pugetsound region or any where in western washington?

venomus 03

Established Member
Not really, I am at the roundup every year and I am at the all Ford drags. Have not been there since I got my cobra though. What about you? Go to the show? Tons of Saleens there and even Steve Saleen is there every year.

Joe5.0

Established Member
yea i just got my 00 saleen s-281 speedster in december. I put the new saleen series iv supercharger and some new rubber. it has the stock 3.55s and all together the car is damn fast right now. im in mustangs northwest and no have never been to any drags or shows yet. sounds like fun though and cant wait. im hopin for the highest 12 possible or lo low 13's. im in snohomish.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
hey venomus 03
is your cobra black??
with chrome cobra on bumper???
i think i saw it couple times

i live in Kirkland aka Juanita aka totem lake aka ghetto kirkland

holla if u see asian dude drivin black lightning:beer:

venomus 03

Established Member
Originally posted by team23jordan
hey venomus 03
is your cobra black??
with chrome cobra on bumper???
i think i saw it couple times

i live in Kirkland aka Juanita aka totem lake aka ghetto kirkland

holla if u see asian dude drivin black lightning:beer:
Naw, my cobra is redfire. I will keep my eyes open. You will hear me before you see me.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
mine will be in Everett this summer, in long term parking on base.. I'll be there to join it, middle of Oct, when my ship pulls in for the 1st time(USS Momsen DDG 92)

Joe5.0

Established Member
yea you lol. my car is also black, no other color like it on a mustang, ofcourse i wish saleen would get there heads out of there ass and produce more hp cars for less money to. i test drove an 04 black cobra last weekend at ford of kirkland, car is nice and pretty fast. but none the less yea love your car. arlington aint to far away either.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
I live in Renton and drive a yellow 03 Cobra. As for racing there is a few places you can go to get some racing in and not some ricing

Joe5.0

Established Member
saturday june 26th dyno day go to the other thread if your interested. this sunday mustangs northwest is cruzing to issaqauh for a show. Weather holds up im goin.

Users who are viewing this thread