Search Feature

AmericanRicer87

ON3WEGO
Established Member
Maybe its just me, but I'm really fed up with the 4 letter word minimum while trying to search the forum, for instance, how am i supposed to find info on supercharger oil, or built irs or things or that nature??? also why is it limited to 100 threads? what happens if its a common topic and all of the valuable info is in somewhat of a dated thread from 06??? If there is a setting somewhere that can disable some of these unwanted features please let me know?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Maybe its just me, but I'm really fed up with the 4 letter word minimum while trying to search the forum, for instance, how am i supposed to find info on supercharger oil, or built irs or things or that nature??? also why is it limited to 100 threads? what happens if its a common topic and all of the valuable info is in somewhat of a dated thread from 06??? If there is a setting somewhere that can disable some of these unwanted features please let me know?
use the google search of the forums if you have to search for a less than 4 letter combo.

Users who are viewing this thread