Sean Hyland 2.3 tvs supercharger kit

GT500692

Established Member
Up for sale is my supercharger kit. Brand new never used. Includes everything you need to install except the tune. Kit uses a 2013 gt500 heat exchanger (brand new also and is huge) 47lb frpp injectors, 2.3 tvs rotors (same as roush, vmp ect). I also purchased plug and play wiring extensions so you don't have to splice anything. Call or text with any questions 9705562385. And the best part? $3800 shipped! Cheapest positive displacement boost around!

Can't figure out how to post pics... I can text them or email to those interested!

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Whats the difference between it and the standard roush kit?

Why are you selling?

Last edited:

rfugio68

Established Member
DF90E423-BE12-45AF-A779-24F19B7020E5_zpsj9wewxb7.jpg

C9649540-FB99-4CA8-BD4C-084BFE7B731C_zpsostwcpdu.jpg

Isshinryu28

Established Member
What intake do you use or do you have one with this kit looking forced induction now lol tween this or paxton

PurposebuiltGT

Established Member
Does anyone know anything about this kit? I can't find any reviews or anyone running the kit? Its like the kit was released then dropped off the face of the earth.

PurposebuiltGT

Established Member
This is interesting. Never heard of anyone running these. Price is unbeatable though.

That's what I am trying to figure out. The kit was released in 2011 and when googled, nothing on the forums or youtube. I am seriously considering this but I can't find any information on it which is bizarre :shrug:

GT500692

Established Member
Sale fell through... let me answer a few common questions so everyone is in the know... I bought this from an undisclosed shop in Nevada they got it for a customer that changed his mind. The kit was origionally for a F150 5.0. Only differences are wiring (which I got for the mustang), and air intake (only part missing from Hylands pictures). The heat exchanger is from a 2013 GT500 as the company finds this provides much better cooling and less heat soak (Its huge!) than the standard Hyland one. This is a premium kit made with excellent parts and can be a amazing value to someone that has a little mechanical ability... Keep texting guys I need this sold! 9705562385 Thanks and if you find an alligator in your trunk its a $100 off!

corruptor

Established Member
Pretty much all of the TVS's are the same, especially if you're going to get a dyno tune. If you can only swing a mail order tune due to location/time constraints, then one of the more popular kits (Roush/VMP, or a centri or whipple) are better for you. But with 47lb FRPP injectors, pretty much all the notable tuners can dial this in to "like stock" drivability.

mechanicboy

Established Member
Does this have a tuner and tune for the f150? Is it the 2300 or 1900 tvs?

Edit, reread, looks like no tune so probably no tuner.

Last edited:

mystickb1996

Established Member
So is intake and included and pump for intercooler ? I'm interested just wondering what's needs to make work

Users who are viewing this thread