Seahawks & Packers

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
:rollseyes
You guys were looking to sell his ass down the river last year so STFU.
Now he's doing well again for 1 season he is God again? Fickel Ass Fans :kaboom:

STFU.

I am sure you are one of the Romo VS Favre assholes I am talking about. I suggest you get your shit straight before you start lumping me in your "you guys" statements.

VPF

SVT_4_me

Established Member
:rollseyes
You guys were looking to sell his ass down the river last year so STFU.
Now he's doing well again for 1 season he is God again? Fickel Ass Fans :kaboom:

none of the true packers fans wanted to "sell his ass down the river"...

so why don't you STFU. :loser:

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
He said it was alot of fun. Thats why I like him. He still plays for the love of the game.

I got a kick out of his throwing snowballs at everyone. The man truely loves the game. Even in the last game against Detroit, after Favre threw a touchdown pass, he was desperate to celebrate with someone so he found the nearest ref and exchanged "high fives". The man is the definition of a sportsman.

Robert Francis

Established Member
This game was a great example of "it's not over until it's over", ha, ha. The way those sports jockeys were talking after Seattle got the two quick scores, you'd have thought the Packers were all done. And another great game for Brett (most thought he was wahed up last year) Farve, a resurrected Ryan Grant, and a surprisingly and only gertting better, strong Packer defense! Go Packers! Go cheeseheads!

Users who are viewing this thread