Seafoam Video

bchisom99

Established Member
SOAB, can someone invite me to Gmail, and can it handle a 77mb transfer, my yahoo email won't send anymore than 20mb, damnit...why isn't yousendit working?

svtguy22

Established Member
Yep I did it 2 days and whoever gets that little amount of smoke is luckey! I had 3 times as much! needless to say, the neighborhood had a blanket of burnt carbon for a while

but holy crap was it worth it! immediatly noticed a difference!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
think i'm gonna try that real soon. been debating onit... "if it aint broke, don't fix it" know what i mean? but i got 100k on mine and i'm sure it could use a good cleaning.

ZimStang

Established Member
bchisom99 said:
SOAB, can someone invite me to Gmail, and can it handle a 77mb transfer, my yahoo email won't send anymore than 20mb, damnit...why isn't yousendit working?
whats your email address... ill send you an invite. Im pretty sure it can handle 77mbs too... it gives youa gig worth of space

bchisom99

Established Member
got one and tried it, for some reason its not working out to well....wish it would, I just took about 7 great short vids at Mid-ohio too....anyone wanna try and AIM transfer, hit me up @ bchisom99 anytime....

caliboy08

Established Member
wow, that was a lot of smoke. u weren't kidding. when i did it on my old tbird, it didnt smoke nearly as much. so how does it feel overall?

bchisom99

Established Member
I think I'm gonna do it again just for the smoke!! I 'felt' GREAT for a few days after I did it, it was really nice up top, smoother and seemed to rev quicker...now that its getting warm and humid out, it doesn't feel as zippy as it did....if I have it for another 5000 miles I'll do it then...

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
Yeah ill probably buy some seafoam this weekend, call me crazy/stupid but where is the PCV valve? I dont have a haynes manual but i could always check out my friends...it should prob be in there?

Great vid, looks like it was some fun too lol

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
haha i did it with a couple of friends around and now they are all seafoaming there cars. But i think mine made more smoke than yours and it was kinda fun pissing off this guy driving a ssr with the top down

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
i did it today as well, the car wouldnt say on while it sucked it in so i had to keep it at a lot rev

i got all the smoke out, took for a drive, worked the rpms, and i notced before i took it for a drive, it was runniong hotter then normal? Has anybody had this problem

bchisom99

Established Member
Black96SVT said:
i did it today as well, the car wouldnt say on while it sucked it in so i had to keep it at a lot rev

i got all the smoke out, took for a drive, worked the rpms, and i notced before i took it for a drive, it was runniong hotter then normal? Has anybody had this problem

I had my dad hold the seafoam, brother started the car, and I manned the trottle body, and it did need revved to suck it all up, then I let off and it died on its own....

I, obviously by the video, took it for a drive while it was still smoking per the instructions in the sticky, did a few WOT runs, but I never noticed it running hotter than usual....it was however, fun seeing the look on peoples faces while I was driving around w/ all that smoke...

Users who are viewing this thread