Scum of Earth

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You got to be a special kind of shit stain to torture a kitten…. diendomuffins got a small taste of what its coming to them via Darwin…

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm actually glad that happened. If it hadn't happened, that adorable kitten would surely have been brutalized, tortured and eventually killed by these scum. Now the kitten has a wonderful and safe home. THAT is one HAPPY ending!

Now hopefully these worthless scum of the earth individuals will be held fully accountable and not let off scott free was we're seeing across the country under the Demoncratic de-criminalizing policies.

MG0h3

Established Member
To bad more people didn't try to stop them. Looked like people just sitting around watching. Both of those scumbags need a serious beat down.

Don’t want to deal with black people.

They’re behavior following being called out is expected.

Erratic and violent.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Id like to see Natalias cat at home

IMG_4610.JPG

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Don’t want to deal with black people.

They’re behavior following being called out is expected.

Erratic and violent.

I'm a supervisor where I work and we see a lot of different people thru temp services and just being honest blacks are the absolute worst people to deal with. Lazy, ignorant, confrontational, and nothing is ever their fault. I know that is not all blacks but I don't take a chance with them anymore. I see the wacky name from the temp service on the email and already know. The problem is the broken family, no dads around. Now I've had some stupid white boys also but it's epidemic in the black community.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I'm a supervisor where I work and we see a lot of different people thru temp services and just being honest blacks are the absolute worst people to deal with. Lazy, ignorant, confrontational, and nothing is ever their fault. I know that is not all blacks but I don't take a chance with them anymore. I see the wacky name from the temp service on the email and already know. The problem is the broken family, no dads around. Now I've had some stupid white boys also but it's epidemic in the black community.

You’re confusing blacks with thugs.
And “ people that annoy you”

ArabianOak

Established Member
it all starts with ridding the earth of the people throwing the cat in the video...these same clowns breed and create little assholes that turn into big assholes. this is exactly where places like frisco, portland, LA are today.

the schools have been infested with them too...they give ZERO to society and expect everything for free, cell phones, houses, food, your car etc.

Users who are viewing this thread