SCT X4's and SCT livewires

TallyGT

Established Member
I have 10 SCT X4's all unlocked/unmarried. All brand new condition, never hooked up to a car. Also 4 SCT livewire TS's. Same brand new and unlocked/unmarried.

$260 for the X4's.
$350 for the livewire TS's.

Prices are shipped to your door. USPS.

My phone number is 407-412-8981 if you have any more questions or want pictures, will upload some when I get into the office tomorrow. Thank you!

TallyGT

Established Member
Shipped out 11 X4's today and 2 livewires 2 day priority shipping. Only a few left, please text or PM me if you want one!

TallyGT

Established Member
Just shipped out all 16 ford X4's i had and 3 livewires. These will ship out with 2-3 day USPS priority shipping. No more livewires left. Will have another stock of X4's Friday, all under warranty and brand new never used. No USB cable, just OBD2.

For the people who want to know where these come from, i bought out a performance shop who stocked them. Also found another source to get some from, will not have much more after this batch! PM/Text me if you want one!

TallyGT

Established Member
Not selling anymore until i get PM'd back from an Admin, might be falling under a different type of seller now that i have more than i thought i would. Already PM'd an admin, waiting for a response.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread