Sct tuning

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Im just tired of seeing people complain about this crap, then aren't smart enough to do anything about it.
Sadly the EPA is its own watchdog. That really needs to change.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
i did my little questionnaire right before Christmas and then went out of town, forgot all about. The bastards never did send me the classes to take...i'm probably Fd in the A now

01yellercobra

Established Member
i did my little questionnaire right before Christmas and then went out of town, forgot all about. The bastards never did send me the classes to take...i'm probably Fd in the A now

I don't think there were ever any "classes" so to speak. I had to answer a few questions about what I do with my software. Then I think I had to take a "test" on emission equipment. It was only a few questions and you could take it as many times as needed. I passed and I still have my full access.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't think there were ever any "classes" so to speak. I had to answer a few questions about what I do with my software. Then I think I had to take a "test" on emission equipment. It was only a few questions and you could take it as many times as needed. I passed and I still have my full access.

ya they never gave me the test to take. I never got another email after taking the survey and when I'd log in I had nothing else to do.

cj428mach

Established Member
ya they never gave me the test to take. I never got another email after taking the survey and when I'd log in I had nothing else to do.

You have to enroll yourself in more classes. Ive done the sct advantage class/test and the emissions test.

HPLouis

Established Member

same here

cj428mach

Established Member
same here

You guys havent taken the sct advantage training course? Its a 30 min video you have to watch and interact with (so you just cant skip it). Then take a 10 question test.

After that it took a day or so for the emissions test to show up. It was just a document with a 5 question test. I just took the test immediately and passed. I believe thats all the current classes/requirements.

01yellercobra

Established Member
You guys havent taken the sct advantage training course? Its a 30 min video you have to watch and interact with (so you just cant skip it). Then take a 10 question test.

After that it took a day or so for the emissions test to show up. It was just a document with a 5 question test. I just took the test immediately and passed. I believe thats all the current classes/requirements.

I remember the test, but not the video. That's not to say I didn't do it. Between school, the holidays, and starting a new job my brain was a little occupied.

HPLouis

Established Member

I took both and kept my access. It was quick and easy.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

cj428mach

Established Member
I remember the test, but not the video. That's not to say I didn't do it. Between school, the holidays, and starting a new job my brain was a little occupied.

The video was interactive. I tried to just skip through it but I wasn't able to take the test after it was over. So I watched it start to finish, and found that you actually have to type in some stuff in fields on the video and click the finish button. It should be hard to forget as I've never seen anything like it.

01yellercobra

Established Member
The video was interactive. I tried to just skip through it but I wasn't able to take the test after it was over. So I watched it start to finish, and found that you actually have to type in some stuff in fields on the video and click the finish button. It should be hard to forget as I've never seen anything like it.

I've done stuff like that for training for work. I still have my full access so I must've done it.

Users who are viewing this thread