SCT Tuner to use.......

RogerTx

Established Member
I asked this before on a thread but can't find where the answer is.

I have a Bassani Cat Back coming Friday and have already installed the 90mm MAF intake. I am ready to get the car dyno tuned at a local shop (where I got the original stock setup dynoed). I have looked at the SCT website, but am unable to ascertain which one to buy. Does anyone have a suggestion? The SCT 3000 or the SCT 3015? Or another p/n?

RogerTx

Established Member
I can't remember the exact numbers, but they were around 355 HP, 345 TQ. I made a post on this sometime ago, but I can't find it.

RogerTx

Established Member
I found a large size of the dyno run stock........

CobraR_48_dyno_stock.gif

RogerTx

Established Member
Ordered the tuner today. It was shipped today and will be here Tuesday. Pretty fast service. I'm impressed.....

sdfrog177

Established Member
I went with the SCT tune back in 07 and ended up with some decent numbers. The car idles exactly like it did stock with zero issues since the tune. The intake and Bassani cat back really woke this beast up.

2000RDynoTune-1.jpg

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I went with the SCT tune back in 07 and ended up with some decent numbers. The car idles exactly like it did stock with zero issues since the tune. The intake and Bassani cat back really woke this beast up.

Great numbers!

155 heads off to get it's new tune next Friday. I have the same exhaust and intake as you. I'm shooting for similar numbers.

RogerTx

Established Member
Bassani Cat Back arrived.....!

Got it unpacked :banana::banana: Hope to get around to it next week.
BassaniCatBack.gif

Last edited:

RogerTx

Established Member
Bassani Catted x-pipe arrived today with SCT Tuner

I am a happy man.......

Bassani2KCR3.gif

This may be the only one left in the free world. I got this after talking to Bassani again and lo and behold, there was one left in stock......:banana:

Last edited:

RogerTx

Established Member
I have completed the install of the Bassani cat back and Bassani x-pipe w/o cats. I was surprised Bassani sent with the Catted X-pipe assy. the necessary 2 pipes to also make the catted x-pipe assy. a x-pipe w/o cats. That is what is on the car now. I have a dyno session lined up tomorrow, but the weather may put a damper on that, as we expect rain and thunderstorms in the area. They will not dyno with wet tires.

With the 90mm MAF and low restriction exhaust on now, the car sounds pretty mean :thumbsup:, but is running very rich :cryying:, so we will need to lean it up somewhat when we get on the dyno.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Awesome!

My R will be getting dyno tuned tomorrow with Bruce's 90mm MAF kit, and the same exhaust you just installed. We should have nearly identical power numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread