Sct livelink

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
what kind of parameters can it read/sense?

ie will it know if an individual cyl is firing and it the injector is pulsing?

harvboi05

Established Member
it can pretty much read/sense any input/output functioning thru the ECU. i havnt done any individual cylinder testing with livelink however, so i cannot comment on that.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
cool. i think im gonna pull the cover off the car and start it today. is there a min time to run it to gather data?

MickeyD

Established Member
if you open live link and click on the button that is a graph right under "File" it will bring up a box if you are not connected to the car. You can click "no" and enter your strategy code and it will bring up all the PIDs you can view. If your laptop is plugged into the car this will automatically pop up if i remember correctly. Then you just select the PIDs you want to monitor. I like to set up the datalog configuration file before hand instead of doing that while sitting in the car. And there is no min time for it to gather data should start showing up instantly.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Well put MickeyD.

I like to save a few different configuration files so all I have to do is open them up instead of creating a new one each time I datalog. It's a very handy feature!

Users who are viewing this thread