SCT Itsx

KONA_B_GT

Established Member
Hello! I recently purchased a(n) SCT Itsx programmer. Has anyone else here purchased one? My experiences with haven't been that great. Surging at idle all the time and then at other times it will cause the car to rev to 2k rpm's and then lock out the throttle; so when you mash on the peddle nothing happens.

Any thoughts? My tuner sent me an x3 and I still have the surging at idle trouble. Could some of you share your tuning experiences? The good and the bad please?

KONA_B_GT

Established Member
The tune is what I figured. You can tell that it is running very rich at idle. I have been working with upr. I have been working with them for years and have never had an issue. They are working on getting another tune for me to see if that is the problem.

I can't complain about the Itsx. It's a badass little device. It uploads and downloads the tunes into the car in half time it takes the X3 to do it.

Franchi

Established Member
I have the iTSX and like stated, if your car is running rough, it's not the device, it's the tune they gave you. Get a new tune, see how that is, maybe datalog it if still having issues and send them the files to review.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Def the tune. I like the iTSX, but it's basically a toy to me. For the most part an X3 is all I need, just something to load a tune with. However, an iTSX and an iPad def make for a great looking data-viewer.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I had the iTSX and sent it back, it cannot datalog unless they finally updated it. I think my X3 is faster loading tunes onto and into the car. I liked the iTSX because it would hold more tunes but really I dont need 10 tunes lol. Cool concept but didnt perform as i needed it to.

iczar1

Established Member
I had the iTSX and sent it back, it cannot datalog unless they finally updated it. I think my X3 is faster loading tunes onto and into the car. I liked the iTSX because it would hold more tunes but really I dont need 10 tunes lol. Cool concept but didnt perform as i needed it to.

So it looks like with a new update it datalogs now. My question is, how do I get this thing to read an aftermarket wideband for a 2004 Cobra? Is there a way?

Users who are viewing this thread