Screw 03 Cobras - Here's a REAL Blown Car

GoatDaddy

"I designed this car to stop traffic and the end result does exactly that."

Yes, you did, you f'in loser. traffic stops so other drivers can vomit out their window or laugh their ass off.
BTW, exactly where was the blower?
That's even uglier than that slammed H2 someone inflicted on us the other day. Some people should be sterilized.
I'm going to email a pic of that car to all my enemies.

ModsAway

Established Member
I would race em if I ever saw him. With all his rice mods is this car actually fast? As much as I hate the look it "looks" fast.

Cobra03

Fordrarri
Established Member
He boasts that the interior is done in yellow and red "leatherette". I wonder if that is genuine leatherette? Did it come from real cowettes?

I think "blower" means "blower like hood scoop which could, in concept, be connected to the intake", i.e. "blowerette".

Last edited:
Originally posted by Cobra03
He boasts that the interior is done in yellow and red "leatherette". I wonder if that is genuine leatherette? Did it come from real cowettes?

I think "blower" means "blower like hood scoop which could, in concept, be connected to the intake", i.e. "blowerette".
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Originally posted by WireEater
man, bugs dodge that POS when it's going down the road because they feel that car isn't worthy enough to have their guts splatered all over it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :beer:

taronis

Banned
Originally posted by Cobra03

Or his mother................ I hear she can de-chrome a trailer hitch and suck a basketball through a heater hose.

Leatherette, yo is that newschool for naugahide? Yo dawgs.

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Originally posted by ModsAway
I would race em if I ever saw him. With all his rice mods is this car actually fast? As much as I hate the look it "looks" fast.

are you kidding? 2 12'' speakers? And all of what 170hp (nice number) im sure the needs the stage 3 clutch too and alum flywheel... this is retarded, I could beat this car by pushing a refrigerator uphill.... by hand...

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
Unknown Surfer - "if you can't have a spectacular move, have a spectacular wipeout!!!!"

That, my friends, is a spectacular wipeout.

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
I would feel like I was at McDonald's sitting in that fugly thing. I would love to be there and watch some air catch that blower and rip it off.

hockeypuck_74

Established Member
Originally posted by ModsAway

You should smoke him. He seems to think that his hood scoop is a "blower" - the guy is a tool.

Users who are viewing this thread