Screaming Yellow Cobra ** Took Delivery**

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
Well-Well

I bought me a 04' Screamin yellow with 10k miles bone stock out here in California from the Original owner! I had to do a buff job and clean everything since he never waxed it the whole time he owned it. The swirls made it look like zinc yellow... After I got it tamed, this is the final product.
Im using a Canon Powershot SD 850IS so they arnt the best of pics but everyone gets the point.

Enjoy

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

-Bret

SOHCtimes2

Established Member
Lucky!

What did you use to buff it? My 00 gt is silver and the paint looks faded as hell when the sun hits it bright. Wondering if a good buff will help it.

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
I used a High speed dewalt buffer with compound white pads with 3m compound until all the swirls are out ect...
Then i wipe the car down with a damp microfiber cloth, a few times to get that grit off the car.
3m black pad with 3m dark swirl remover glaze... feels like silk.
Then i power wash it to get the compound out of the cracks and wherever it likes to fling at 2k rpms...
Hand wax with zanio and call it a day.... it took about 12 hours of work to do the outside, engine, interior, ect.

-Bret

agentsmith5150

Established Member
where was the guy who owned it last located?? i see one that is identical to that and sounds stock around ranchos penisquitos (san diego area)

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
Nice find!! Looks like you did a great job cleaning it up.. I've always liked the screaming yellow way better than the zinc. Zinc looks all faded and old IMO.

The_Wretched

Established Member
screaming yellow is my favorite color on a terminator.

partly because i'm biased towards yellow... lol... hence my CE Trans Am

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
where was the guy who owned it last located?? i see one that is identical to that and sounds stock around ranchos penisquitos (san diego area)

Atwater Cali.... Central Valley Area...

Its totally stock, so quite compared to my 01' its sick. If it wasnt yellow no 1 would even recognize it =D
lol... its rediculous how many people stare, just wait till I get the Stingers on!
:lol:

It even has the stock tires with 7/32 tread too... hah

Users who are viewing this thread