Scott Water 2010 GT500 Street Car - 8.18@170 Video

KenB

Established Member
Scott took his car up to MIR for the GT500 vs. Terminator Shootout and took the number one qualifier spot and also went on to win the event. The 8.18@170 is also the record for a GT500 with a stock PCM. These are his 4 passes on Sunday that led to his win.

[video=youtube;YDjLpTaiKVM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YDjLpTaiKVM[/video]

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Sick!

I spy Jake. Looks like that was a close race until the big end.

BMR Tech

OHHHHHHHHH Yeahhhhhhhh.

That's a bad beotch right there. Props to everyone involved. Takes a lot of time, money, effort and smart people to make a car run like that. Wow!

95PGTTech

Established Member
How far do you want to take no "restrictions" because you have a ways to go to catch up to "GT500s" like the MMR blue car, etc.

KenB

Established Member
Not sure where that puts him overall. I pointed out stock PCM to show it can still be a street car and accomplish these goals without investing in a stand alone.

But any GT500 or Terminator can show up for this race. People have shown up with race cars built out of real SVTs and they get to run. Doesn't have to be stock PCM. I would love to see more cars show up for it. Next one is Bowling Green.

This car has proven it's Street worthiness when it took the runner up spot in a 116 car True Street field in Bradenton.

Users who are viewing this thread