SCMC/ASHLEY FORD SHOW June 10th

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Well no shows for me this weekend, to much rain and not enough time to make the ride up. Hope you guys are staying dry and havin fun
RossSVT said:
:coolman: I just ordered a new plate "SVTR95". Should have it within 2 weeks.
Nice i will be on the lookout! :beer:

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
The show went on...not a bad turnout for such a shitty day. I think peeps are just getting fed up an saying **** it I'm doin this anyway. There were some cars there I never thought I'd see in the rain....

I took first in the 03-04 class :rockon: lol lets put it this way I had a 50/50 shot at it.... :p

Dave

RossSVT

Established Member
lightninmike said:
Nice i will be on the lookout! :beer:

Don't look too hard ............. damn construction at the house is killing me. Waiting for the cement contractor to finish the garage entrance pad............then the paving company to finish the top coat on the new driveway. Looks like this baby is staying in the garage for another week :mj:

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Davesnake said:
The show went on...not a bad turnout for such a shitty day. I think peeps are just getting fed up an saying **** it I'm doin this anyway. There were some cars there I never thought I'd see in the rain....

I took first in the 03-04 class :rockon: lol lets put it this way I had a 50/50 shot at it.... :p

Dave

Was that first in class for the 03-04 wet tee shirt contest? :poke: If so I don't want to know who the other contestant was. ;-)

John

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
FastFwd said:
Was that first in class for the 03-04 wet tee shirt contest? :poke: If so I don't want to know who the other contestant was. ;-)

John

Hey your alive!! where the hell have you been?

Dave

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Davesnake said:
Hey your alive!! where the hell have you been?

Dave

No skins left on the Cobra, waitng for set of Firestones to show up from Tire Rack. Been driving the Sporty a lot lately, wring the bejeezus out of it and still get 40+MPG. :coolman:

John

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
RossSVT said:
Don't look too hard ............. damn construction at the house is killing me. Waiting for the cement contractor to finish the garage entrance pad............then the paving company to finish the top coat on the new driveway. Looks like this baby is staying in the garage for another week :mj:
Ah cement, i was covered in that last week :thumbsup: Let me know when your out cause i would love to see that car, The garage too if its that nice :p

RossSVT

Established Member
Still working on the garage Mike. Looks like most of it may be done by weeks end. Vacation week and working like a dog on the house.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
I know the feeling, except its not my house i am doing the work on its my fathers :bash: but i do get to use the garage for storage in the winter so i dont complain :D

Users who are viewing this thread