SCMC/ASHLEY FORD SHOW June 10th

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
You don't have to pre-register for this show....but if you want to you can find the reg form on the SCMC website tomorrow...

Cobra Fans:

The second annual SCMC/Ashley Ford Show is less than a month away (June 10th - rain date June 11th). All of you attended last year know what a great show this was. Great turnout, lots of nice cars, free BBQ and beautiful trophies. This year's show should be even better. The folks at Ashley Ford are busy getting ready. We plan to have Factory Five Racing www.factoryfive.com and MPE Racing www.MPERacing.com back displaying their cars and answering questions. The BBQ will be going as well as the DJ.

This is a great time to shine up your car and hang out with a lot of very friendly car folks. If you don't want to have your car judged you can register it in the display class. We see these cars all the time but the fact is they're relatively rare and people love to look at them. There were well over 300 spectators last year who came just to view the cars.

I need a minimum of 5 people to help work the show. I need two to help at registration, two to help direct and park cars, and one to assist the judges by collecting the judging sheets and helping with tallying the scores. It's all pretty easy work that won't tie you up for the entire show. You can even work with a family member or girl/boyfriend. Let me know if can help.

I need everyone to spread the word regarding this event. I've attached the registration form that has the itinerary. Print it out and place it on cars at shows, cruise nights...anywhere. Ashley Ford is taking out ad space and doing radio spots to promote this event. We have to be sure we do our part by getting the word out on the forums we frequent and talking it up to friends, neighbors etc. Try to plan a caravan tro the show with people in your area.

If you have any questions, ideas, suggestions don't hesitate to contact me,

Pat Madigan
http://[email protected]/
SVT Cobra Mustang Club NE Rep
http://www.svtcobraclub.com/
1999 Cobra Conv.
cell: 617-827-9789

Check out the 2006 SCMC events listed on our website at www.svtcobraclub.com

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Noice, sounds like a good time. Once I start my job Thursday I'll have a better idea if I can make it or not. If I can I'll be glad to help ya out. I like the idea of the display class too!

Dave, I'll let you know.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Thanks Alex,

I have the registration forms for the following events...if any of you want them PM me your e-mail address and I will send them out to you.

Dave

I want to give you a list of events planned by the regional SVT Cobra Mustang Club this summer/fall. Consider yourself invited and please feel free to spread the word. You can use the attached registration forms at car shows, cruises etc. Check out the club website for more info www.svtcobraclub.com. I've also attached the results of the frst autocross held on May 6th. Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, etc

June 10th - SCMC Ashley Ford Mustang & All Ford Show - Ashley Ford New Bedford MA
July 8th - Autocross #2 - Ft Devens Shirley MA
July 29th - MPE Racing/HTC Racing Cruise In/Dyno Day - Whitman, MA
Aug 5 - Autocross #3 - Ft Devens Shirley MA
Sept 16 - MPE Racing/HTC Racing Mustang & All Ford Show - Whtiman MA
Sept 22-23 - SVT Cobra Nationals (caravan) - Gingerman Raceway South Haven MI
Oct 6-8 - New England Fall Cruise & BBQ - Wells Ogunquit Resort Motel -
Wells ME

RossSVT

Established Member
Dave,

Thanks, got the registration form and a spot on the floor to display.

Roger

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Tis the season for the cars and i work nights and weekends :burn: I do think i am gona try and get a day off and try that autocross stuff :banana:

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
lightninmike said:
Tis the season for the cars and i work nights and weekends :burn: I do think i am gona try and get a day off and try that autocross stuff :banana:

It Lives?

Dave

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Dude, it lives!!! Only about 600 miles on it right now but with the stock pulleys on it it wants to break loose at 1/3 throttle. Gona be freeky with a 4 lber on it and just plan stupid next year. So how you been my friend?

RossSVT

Established Member
The hauling company is picking the car up in Washington St. today or tommrow and I should have it by the end of the month.

I'm working on the garage right now. Insulation, electrical, cabinets, A/C and heat, drywall and doing the checkered floor thing again. Lot of work to do in 2 weeks!

Just hope I get the car prior to the show. I'm borrowing my friends trailer to take it up there. I'll drive it locally but the car is SOOOOOO nice that I really don't want to take a chance on rock chips with my luck.

How's your car comming?

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
lightninmike said:
Dude, it lives!!! Only about 600 miles on it right now but with the stock pulleys on it it wants to break loose at 1/3 throttle. Gona be freeky with a 4 lber on it and just plan stupid next year. So how you been my friend?

Awesome Mike! glad to hear it....I'm good, we should hang soon. :beer:

Dave

RossSVT

Established Member
lightninmike said:
An R huh???? i might have to be on the look out for you :thumbsup:

Yes sir. 1995 R bone stock with less than 1,200 miles. I live in Warwick near the E. Greenwich Marina's. I think I have seen you at some of the cruise nights over the last couple of years? I used to have a Black 04 Cobra.

I'll be on the look out.

RossSVT

Established Member
lightninmike said:
An R huh???? i might have to be on the look out for you :thumbsup:

Yes sir. 1995 R bone stock with less than 1,200 miles. I live in Warwick near the E. Greenwich Marina's. I think I have seen you at some of the cruise nights over the last couple of years? I used to have a Black 04 Cobra.

Looks like I might be in the market for a White Lightning to tow the R with. :-D
I'll be on the look out.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Yeah Dave most deff :beer:

Ross, nah i havent been to a car show and been entered with the truck in like 3 years but i did see another red one in warwick the other day by the airport.
Yeah i would deff like to check out that R, i absolutly love the 95

chuckstang

Established Member
Just cover the R with the clear 3m stuff.
It does wanders for protection and you can't even tell its on your car if it's done right.

RossSVT

Established Member
MALDUCATO1 said:
Hey roger did you get the cobra r yet.

Got it Tuesday. Give me a call on the cell and come over and take a look see. :pepper:

RossSVT

Established Member
lightninmike said:
I will now be on the look out :rockon: If you see a slamed red Lightning following you please stop :beer:

:coolman: I just ordered a new plate "SVTR95". Should have it within 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread