Scary mean sounding Cobra

adramire25

Established Member
This is a bad sounding cobra!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSN4BqRVtAY"]YouTube - 2004 mustang cobra[/ame]

Saleen313

Cat Herder
Established Member
I know its old so what I never seen this car before, have you seen every video ever posted on the internet? :rolleyes:

I haven't but damn you've been a member since 05 and never seen this video on here, wow. Only been posted about 72(million) times.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just a customer's car taken out for a test ride. LOL!

Yeah, it's an old one. But nice to see and hear that sinister Terminator again. :)

TORQJNKY

Nice sounding and fast car but a great example of how "NOT" to treat your Cobra if you want it to last very long.

Oh and yes, old video but who cares, I watched it again. If you've seen it before and don't care to see it again, move along. If not, enjoy and make contructive contribution to the thread.

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
Def an old vid, but a classic never dies..lol

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
welcome to 2005.. turn in your mustang card

i literally LOL'd when i saw the first picture of the video before clicking play... " really?? HAHAH "

its not that we or that guy have seen every video posted on the internet, but granted this is a SVT website..anything associated with almost any SVT vehicle has been posted.

good to watch again though lol

Last edited:

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
VRS O/r X and Mac catback for the win =] though. Something postive for this repost of a thread of a repost of a thread of a repost of a thread threads repost, post of a repost thread posted 3 times on 1 page repost thread. =]

Users who are viewing this thread