SC Get together and cruise

Red3

Established Member
Hey guys and girls. I want to get a SC cruise and get together going. Plan is to do it in a couple months as I am in Iraq right now and really wanna do something like this when I get home. Who is interested? Where would everyone want to meet up?

Red3

Established Member
It's about 2-2 1/2 hrs i think. Depends on how you drive and all.

I will start planning this soon so I need to know who is interested and where everyone wants to meet. Columbia is in the middle of the state but if the majority of the people are from elsewhere then we can hold it closer to them.

Right now I'm thinking mid to late Sept

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Well if it starts in Greenville I will go. I can pass this on to a few people.

Anyone post this on Carolina Rides yet?

Last edited:

Red3

Established Member
I haven't put it on Carolina Rides but I don't want douche bags all day. Or have to deal with retarded import guys. Not saying imports aren't welcome but I know very few that aren't retarded/stuck up that have nice cars.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I haven't put it on Carolina Rides but I don't want douche bags all day. Or have to deal with retarded import guys. Not saying imports aren't welcome but I know very few that aren't retarded/stuck up that have nice cars.

Lets keep this fun and no assholes. I'm enough for the whole cruise, we don't need more. LOL j/k

But seriously, hope this stays fun and safe.

NEMESISVETTE

Established Member
A big group of us are doing a Mountin fun tomorrow. Any one that wants to come needs to meet up at Haywood Mall in Greenville SC @ 10:30am.

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
Im down for a cruise. Just need to know a date. Ive got national guard drill sept 12/13, so that weekend is a no go for me.

Users who are viewing this thread