SBY Boss on Forgestar F14s

908ssp

Established Member
I work for Hotchkis Sport Suspension

Make sure they go with straight weight spring. Those progressive weight springs don't work well and are a sales gimmick for those that think they can have their cake and eat it too.

Yours is the best looking Boss posted here lately.

SCCA SM

Established Member
can we see a close up of the front for big brake clearance? im interested in getting these for my shelby but in deep dish.

2013Boss302

Established Member
Make sure they go with straight weight spring. Those progressive weight springs don't work well and are a sales gimmick for those that think they can have their cake and eat it too.

Yours is the best looking Boss posted here lately.

We are working on the springs. They will not be a progressive spring.

What axlebacks are those?

This is the new Magnaflow Boss 302 catback system. It has a 3 inch xpipe with cutouts. The car gained 12RWHP with the catback system.
image001.png

2012FordMustangBoss302.jpg

I also installed the C&L intake for the 2013 Mustang and it fit perfect. It is designed to shield the water away from the filter.

20120720_173543.jpg

can we see a close up of the front for big brake clearance? im interested in getting these for my shelby but in deep dish.

20120809_181606.jpg

Here is a quick picture i just took. There is plenty of clearance between the wheel and the caliper. These wheels are very light and look great on Mustangs.

McCobra

(--)
Established Member
how do you like the magna flow exhaust compared to stock? Just picked up a 12 boss myself!!!!!

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
What axlebacks are those?

This is the new Magnaflow Boss 302 catback system. It has a 3 inch xpipe with cutouts. The car gained 12RWHP with the catback system.

You must have friends in high places. LOL! Your car is the prototype used for this right? I called and the salesman didn't have a clue BUT your car is the one in the video. LOL

I like it!:beer:

2013Boss302

Established Member
You must have friends in high places. LOL! Your car is the prototype used for this right? I called and the salesman didn't have a clue BUT your car is the one in the video. LOL

I like it!:beer:

My car was used for Prototype. The video is with the Competition axle back. MY car currently has the street series.

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
I love my Boss Quad pipe setup but I'd like to have the full 3" version like yours!!! Thanks again for the info!!!!:beer:

Nickelpayday

Established Member
If I recall the F14's are lighter than stock. If so could you tell a difference in the feel of the car, does she accelerate a little quicker off the line due to drop in unsprung weight? How about in the twisties, feel a bit lighter on her feet, more responsive? I have always wondered if it was worth it to invest in a set of lightweight wheels or not.

2013Boss302

Established Member
If I recall the F14's are lighter than stock. If so could you tell a difference in the feel of the car, does she accelerate a little quicker off the line due to drop in unsprung weight? How about in the twisties, feel a bit lighter on her feet, more responsive? I have always wondered if it was worth it to invest in a set of lightweight wheels or not.

I have not noticed a difference. Maybe when i track i will.

kbroush

Established Member
Those are a good looking set of wheels. They really do match the stripes good. Dropping the car down just a bit will make a huge difference in the looks. Beautiful car!

Users who are viewing this thread