Saying goodbye to our pup...

mwilliams84

Established Member
So I thought I would post up a couple pics of our pup. We rescued her last May, she was a bait dog from Hickory Hill. She is just under 2 now, and I named her Benelli. Well I am sad to say that tomorrow after work we have to put her to sleep. She needs surgery, but our vet recommends not to go through with it due to her terrible immune system, and he fears she would not make it. We have spent tons of cash on her over the last year, but it was worth every penny. She was a great dog, and one day we will get another, or maybe two. Just thought I would share, thanks.

bene3.gif

bene2.gif

bene1.gif

saleenmuscle18

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your loss. Animals become part of your family, and it is very difficult to go through these situations. Best of luck

SilvGT

Established Member
that's terrible to hear. i'm very sorry. i can't imagine having to do that. you become very attached to your pet they're part of the family.

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
Ah damn man I HATE reading these threads. I just had to put my pup down a few weeks ago. Worst thing I have ever had to do and I still tear up at night because of it. Very sorry to hear man. My prayers go out to your and your family.

Geno-04

Established Member
Very sorry to hear this! Its so hard to lose a dog cause they are part of the family.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I hate to hear that man, I know thats a hard decision to make but you can think of it as the right decision b/c you hate for the dogs to suffer. I love dogs to death and can't imagine doing it myself, best of luck to you and your lady.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
maybe get a second opinion from another vet before doing this? I've seen a bunch of idiot vets out there who make big mistakes.

mwilliams84

Established Member
Actually we have been to two vets, the first one told us almost a year ago she was done for, but a year later its now her time. We can tell she is suffering, and hate to see that every day. Its hard but for the best, thank you.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Sorry to hear of your impending loss. The last dog we had and lost was 16 years old. We had raised him from a pup. That was 7 years ago and he is still missed. He loved kids and I just wished him and my daughter had met. They would have been inseparatable. Be brave. You don't want her to suffer any more than she has to.

bldmovs

SVT Poster
Established Member
Sorry about your loss. Our dog passed away in Jan.
There's not a day I don't think about him.

:cryying::cryying::cryying::cryying::cryying:

mwilliams84

Established Member
She is the only personal dog I have ever owned, and I am 24. She is sweet and well mannered. We will never forget about her. She is part of our family and always will be. Thanks guys!

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
sorry man, my 6 yo female rottie is getting close I think. She got diagnosed with hip dysplasia a while back and its getting to the point that pain meds don't do it for her any more

NateCR

Banned
I'm so sorry man... I had my baby for 13 years.. growing up as a kid.. im 23 and put her down last year on November.. And watching her fall over lifeless in my arms was the worst feeling i have ever felt.. I still miss my MISSY poo!
that was her name missy..

words cant explain the sorrow man. Best wishes.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Damn, there are animals going down all over the place. I'm depressed now. :( That is terrible news, really terrible. I hate these threads. Very, very sorry for you, it is horrible to have to put an animal to sleep. RIP little guy. Oh boy I am depressed. :(

Users who are viewing this thread